Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel a Standing Order

Options
  • 02-10-2013 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

How do i go about cancelling a Standing order from my bank account? I am not able to cancel it from my 365 online. Also what info is required ? and how long would it take?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi bizebee.

Thanks for getting in touch.

To cancel a standing order from your bank account, please contact your account holding branch directly and a representative will be happy to arrange this for you. The only information you will need to proceed with this cancellation is your account number and a valid form of identification.
    Please allow at least two working days between the date you cancel the standing order and the repayment due date, in order for the cancellation to take effect on time.

Contact details for your branch can be found here.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement