Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to put house share together for Dundrum / Rathfarnham area

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello - I am 28, female and from Dublin and I am looking for 3-4 people who are looking to rent in the Dundrum/Rathfarnham area. Preferably within reasonable walking distance to Luas if Dundrum and close to a decent bus route if Rathfarnham.

Want to keep rent to €400 - €450 a month per room plus bills but with 3/4 people bills should not be much.

I work in music in the city centre, am friendly and sociable, clean and like my house to be a home but at same time I am up for the craic.

I have recently returned from traveling in Asia and Australia and looking to move back up to Dublin. I am currently living in Wicklow town and commuting to Dublin on a daily basis.

If interested let me know and can meet up and see if a house can be put together.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 rener

I'm interested in looking in this area but would prefer to join an Apartment or House already as then I will see who I will live with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sjp1985

Hi there,

Myself and a friend are also looking to move to this particular area - there are two of us, both female, I'm 28 and she's 26. We're currently living near the area but our lease is up and we are desperately looking to find something nearby but have found with just 2 of it, its looking like close to €600 each without bills!!

So we would ideally like to find another person / people to share a bigger place with for less money!! There seems to be a lot available for 3-4 people so maybe we could organise to meet up and see if we could all suit each other??

We both work full time, like the place to be kept clean and tidy but always up for a bit of craic at the weekends (maybe even the odd thursday)

Let me know what you think...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

if I were you Id look at dundrum guys, Im in rathfarnham and its crap compared to dundrum, dundrum you have luas, close to m50, cinema, loads of pubs, club, bars, restaurants, shops. 24 hour tesco. I cant wait to get out of here. Its just so bloody boring here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sidesixx

I have actually moved the location closer to town - found a property with 3 double bedrooms on portobello side of couth circular road with 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Two of the rooms are full so if anyone is looking for a double room in town, do let me know

Advertisement