Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Haircut

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking for somewhere that does *dry* haircuts for women cheaply. I know Hair Inc on Batchelors Walk did 10-15 euro dry haircuts, but they seem to have closed down last year. Could anyone suggest anywhere similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP,
    I have moved your thread to here as it's a more appropriate forum for your query.
    Please have a read of their charter.
    Thanks,
    Sauve.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Cant see anything in the charter to suggest a question re a womens dry cut doesnt belong in The Ladies Lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The Blade Room on Bolton Street does ladies dry cuts http://bladeroom.ie/ Price depends on the length of your hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I get mine done in Meath St, in the Chinese hairdressers. Think it's called 'Dragon'? Up past the 'Bull Ring' on the same side. €12 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Cant see anything in the charter to suggest a question re a womens dry cut doesnt belong in The Ladies Lounge.

Its more a case of this is a regional forum for Dublin, so region specific questions are best answered here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Thanks guys, definatly I'll look into both of those. Im in definate need of a cheap haircut

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Marino Hair do a dry cut for 15 euro.

Advertisement