Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Business partner required

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have a business (not massive but steady) which supplies goods to the licenced trade and convenience stores.
    I work full time in a well paid job which i am at present reluctant to give up.
    But I do have extensive business experience.
    I buy goods and supply them to agents who then sell them on to pubs and shops.
    My current turnover is steady and I have a healthy margin but i would love to expand it as much of the country is untouched (Dublin and Cork are not being done yet), i also have a massive contact base and massive potential for other products and services.
    I dont need anyone with money , what I do need is someone willing to work hard and grow the business , please contact me by private mail but i will answer some questions on the board , if they are not too intrusive....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement