Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Davy's interview on Bullying Radio 1 01/10/13

• 02-10-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

I recommend everyone should listen to this, it is on the RTE website with Miriam O'Callaghan where Davy speaks out against bullying and he tells the horrendous bullying he faced as a kid growing up.

The man is an absolute legend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Warper wrote: »
    I recommend everyone should listen to this, it is on the RTE website with Miriam O'Callaghan where Davy speaks out against bullying and he tells the horrendous bullying he faced as a kid growing up.

The game needs Davy. Great character. Hes brillant with tactics and sports physcology and getting the best out of his players.

Can be controversial but a good heart.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Great interview with him on the Irish examiner website as well - journalist said that since the conversation was so frank, they decided to run it as a question and answer piece rather than an article

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Great interview with him on the Irish examiner website as well - journalist said that since the conversation was so frank, they decided to run it as a question and answer piece rather than an article

Here's said article

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Davy Fitz is going right bang up in my estimation. He is maturing into a top manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 kinlea

Warper wrote: »

he is a remarkable manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Clareman wrote: »
    Here's said article

Thanks for the transcript.

I would have liked to listen to it, but I just can't stand the sound of Miriam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Fair play to him, he's done a remarkable job building that team and they deserve all the success they get.

Advertisement