Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College of surgeons parking

Options
  • 02-10-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you can still park at College of surgeons for 5 euro a day? If so, how does it work?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BrianMac21

Ye, you can still park there but the price is gone up.

€7 before 6PM
    €2 after 6PM

Not too sure on other prices (per hour and stuff) but let me know if you want more info and I'll get it for you

Ex: If you park 9AM to 7PM it'll be €9

Just get your parking ticket and there is a puncher in both Kevin Street (Main entrance, beside the only PC there) and Aungier Street (Main entrance, just in front of porters desk)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

BrianMac21 wrote: »
    Ye, you can still park there but the price is gone up.

€7 before 6PM
    €2 after 6PM

Not too sure on other prices (per hour and stuff) but let me know if you want more info and I'll get it for you

Ex: If you park 9AM to 7PM it'll be €9

Just get your parking ticket and there is a puncher in both Kevin Street (Main entrance, beside the only PC there) and Aungier Street (Main entrance, just in front of porters desk)

Thanks a million, that's very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BrianMac21

Rasmus wrote: »
    Thanks a million, that's very helpful!

No prob. Any time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I'm pretty certain it's standard hourly rate now, capped at the amounts above. I got charged €7 for just over 2 hours the other day, nearly had a heart attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

Yea it's 2 euro an hour capped at 7euro up until 6pm... After that it's 1/1.50 an hour that's capped at 3 euro until the next morning :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Great value if doing the evening classes!

Advertisement