Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Installation Date

Options
  • 02-10-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I ordered eFibre on September 9th as a new connection however I've yet to receive an installation date from Eircom under order number 392594. 

I've spoken numerous times to several CSR agents in both eFibre and 1901 Customer Care - each agent advising different reasons for the delayed install varying from issues with the online order system to a backlog of installations. The issue was seemingly escalated to the eFibre installation escalations team on Sept 13th under case reference number 1133826, yet the delay continued.

One CSR agent informed me there are multiple issues with online orders generating an installation date and advised the order would need to be escalated to an eFibre manager. This was two weeks ago, I've called several times in the interim and another agent escalated it since then.

Understandably I am growing quite frustrated with the delayed installation. Can anyone please shed some light on the situation?

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi guys,

I ordered eFibre on September 9th as a new connection however I've yet to receive an installation date from Eircom under order number 392594. 

I've spoken numerous times to several CSR agents in both eFibre and 1901 Customer Care - each agent advising different reasons for the delayed install varying from issues with the online order system to a backlog of installations. The issue was seemingly escalated to the eFibre installation escalations team on Sept 13th under case reference number 1133826, yet the delay continued.

One CSR agent informed me there are multiple issues with online orders generating an installation date and advised the order would need to be escalated to an eFibre manager. This was two weeks ago, I've called several times in the interim and another agent escalated it since then.

Understandably I am growing quite frustrated with the delayed installation. Can anyone please shed some light on the situation?

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your Fibre order. I have checked this in the system for you and it has been sent to the back office to be assigned with an appointment since 27/09. The lead time on a resolution on this is up to 10 days so an agent from the back will be in contact with you.

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alchemical9

Hi guys,

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your Fibre order. I have checked this in the system for you and it has been sent to the back office to be assigned with an appointment since 27/09. The lead time on a resolution on this is up to 10 days so an agent from the back will be in contact with you.

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,

Thank you for providing this information. Can I confirm I should therefore receive an update on Monday/Tuesday of next week regarding this?

Thanks,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi guys,

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,

Thank you for providing this information. Can I confirm I should therefore receive an update on Monday/Tuesday of next week regarding this?

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

No problem at all.

Yes you should receive a call back next week in relation to this, I wouldn't be able to guarantee which date however. If you wish to query up on it, you can call the Fibre team on 1800 661 622.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement