Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night bus from Airport

Options
  • 02-10-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi folks, would any of you seasoned travelers know if there is a late night bus from Dublin airport to Letterkenny? Flight gets in at midnight which seems to be too late for the last bus that I can find.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

I think your best bet will be to wait at the Airport until 6.30am and get the first BE bus, I know there would be late buses going to Belfast, but doubt you'd get a connection until early morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Well the 30 leavres the airport at 00:20 so would be touch and go, if someone could pick you up in donegal town then long shot though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Have you got a car? If so there is a special offer if you enter the "facebook friend" discount code (PARK5627) for parking on the DAA website. I booked parking last week cost me €14 for 6 days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

It needs to be public transport. Staying on in the airport and getting the early bus could be the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

Yes there is a late bus from the airport, I got one recently I think it was around 2300 got I to LY around 0130

Not sure about after midnight, but you may have to hang around for 5 or 6 hours and get first in the morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement