Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cremore Lawns - Is it a good place to live?

Options
  • 02-10-2013 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Afternoon folks, I am thinking of living in Cremore Lawns in Glasnevin, and while I have checked out the area and it seems fine, other people are telling me it can be dodgy. However id like advice from those who know the area better than me.

Many Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

CountryJoe wrote: »
    Afternoon folks, I am thinking of living in Cremore Lawns in Glasnevin, and while I have checked out the area and it seems fine, other people are telling me it can be dodgy. However id like advice from those who know the area better than me.

Many Thanks in advance

It's not bad at all IMO...a reasonably good estate in a settled,mature area. The only issued is the amount of traffic leading towards town especially with the number of schools further down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I lived round the corner in Addison Park for 2 years and never had a problem. Lovely quiet area, I would walk through Cremore fairly often.

The only issue, as mentioned, being traffic on the Old Finglas Road at certain times of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭CountryJoe

Thanks a mill for the info Guys :)

Advertisement