Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Argh! You're a demon on the buzzard rocket seat by the way!

I have hundreds of millions and max ammo, so when you're back in the boring sport server, let me know and I'll try and give you some modded npc cars and ammo/guns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ah wait, looks like I'm OK, even though I destroyed like 4 personal vehicles, I've seen the 9m bounty about, would love one of those tbh

Let me know if you want me to pop on now and do up some cars for ya, don't mind spending a while to do it, might be better in a private session also.

I'll be on now for a few hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Could be a faulty disc, or broken xbox?

Replaced the disc and the problem persists... **** sake! never had a problem with any other games til now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

jugger0 wrote: »
    Replaced the disc and the problem persists... **** sake! never had a problem with any other games til now.

http://www.ibtimes.com/gta-5-how-fix-older-xbox-360-crashing-issues-grand-theft-auto-5-1410748

Any help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

No still freezes, ive googled this and a lot of people seem to have the same problem but no solutions fml!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

jugger0 wrote: »
    No still freezes, ive googled this and a lot of people seem to have the same problem but no solutions fml!

Id give Rockstar a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Do you have to be accepted to be in this crew? if so could someone make that happen? GT ali g no1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What's your R* social club name? Send a request to the boards 2 crew and I'll sort it out :)

• Advertisement

I have done, it's.....madalig, thanks.

Invite sent now pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

Sent mine there, lads: Gregser94.

Done!

Haven't laughed so much at a game in ages, just unlocked Trevor and went cow tipping in a bulldozer, mad craic:D

How do you open the parachute. just went up in a cable car and flung myself to my death of a mountain?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Sent in my request the other day, I think, BarryKad94.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Lent my friend the game for a 'week'. Supposed to have it back Stephens Day, no word, so i ring him last saturday. He had moved to Dublin that morning and wont be home for 4 weeks :mad::mad::mad:

Some friend.....I love having 490 million in bank online bank account :cool:

Bit of a gowl alright, I would make him post it back.

I'm gonna give this a bash again tonight for a while - prob be on from about 8 or so. I need to find one of those giving away the cash for sure!

• Advertisement

baz2009 wrote: »
    Sent in my request the other day, I think, BarryKad94.

Sorry man, tried to have a look on my phone but won't let me - I'll do it later if one of the other lads hasn't sent an invite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Bit of a gowl alright, I would make him post it back.

Cant, its in his home place in the country, and he in Dublin.

Cant, its in his home place in the country, and he in Dublin.

Baseball bat to the head, then a golf club, then riddle his beaten body with your carbine rifle and run him over in your car. He'll not do it again.

Errr......in game, of course.....:pac:

For some reason I haven't been able to get into maps where other crew members are, I have tried plenty of times. Anyone got the same issue?

Very few on these days from what I see (though in fairness I haven't been on much either). You can add me if you want, I'll probably be back on tonight for some fluting about.

GT: FrankFiveAngels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just sent in a request there. Daftdave41.

• Advertisement

Just sent in a request there. Daftdave41.

Invite sent.

Good banter earlier with Valentine, had a one on one deathmatch - golf club v baseball bat. Level at 4 a piece, was good fun until he decided to end it with a shotgun :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be on a lot during the day tomorrow and tuesday, if anyone wants to add me I'm Darkglasses25

Anyone be on for a survival and a few races tonight at around 9 for an hour or two? Really need to bump up the ould bank balance and wouldn't mind levelling up a bit either. Getting to the stage now where the first think I do is find an expensive car and sell it, just to fund that night's activities (sticky bombs are so expensive). That said, there were a wild number of bounties on offer last night, I managed to bag a couple of them.

Anyone be on for a survival and a few races tonight at around 9 for an hour or two? Really need to bump up the ould bank balance and wouldn't mind levelling up a bit either. Getting to the stage now where the first think I do is find an expensive car and sell it, just to fund that night's activities (sticky bombs are so expensive). That said, there were a wild number of bounties on offer last night, I managed to bag a couple of them.

Sure. I've got millions so can dump ammo and do up cars for you if you need.

Gordon wrote: »
    Sure. I've got millions so can dump ammo and do up cars for you if you need.

That'd be great if you would, I'd very much appreciate it. It's not the same trying to cause havoc with no money to even buy bullets for a carbine rifle! :pac:

I must throw you a friend request when I get home.

• Advertisement

I should be on around then too Frankie

Cool, invite me to a private lobby and we can do it. Goes for anyone else that needs it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have a couple of Billion I can spare as well if anyone wants to sell some cars that I mod.

Invite sent.

Good banter earlier with Valentine, had a one on one deathmatch - golf club v baseball bat. Level at 4 a piece, was good fun until he decided to end it with a shotgun :(

I ain't even ashamed,

Just spent a few hours cycling with a randomer all over the mountains, makes a difference form just blowing everyone to bits, eh Gordon. Me and this dude clicked, it's weird, I show him my garage and I saw his, our cars are freakisly similar in colour/models

Aww got a BFF there eh? :).

Just coming online now lads

Thanks for the game guys!

0_0.jpg

Just realised the smart way to get Frankie his money would be betting in our races :(

0_0.jpg

Someone destroyed me dump truck last night :(

Good work last night, appreciate the donations from ALL to my war fund - have a couple hundred k and three cars to sell now, so that'll keep me in guns and mischief for a while anyway! :)

The races were good craic, should do a few of those again with a good crew - apologies for the cursing, I do get very excited! :pac:

Faggio.....still chuckling at that one.

• Advertisement

Had to bail early last night so only got a few races in. Great crack when there are a few on. We should try and fill a server some night :p

Good fun

Anyone else noticed Messi copied my gta online characters clothes last night?

7e7X7M.jpg

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Good fun

Anyone else noticed Messi copied my gta online characters clothes last night?
    57cVQj.jpg

The look didn't work out too well for him :p

I couldn't hear anybody after we started racing, was I the only one?

I'd a few problems hearing in between races, but fine other than that - especially during the plane race as I was coming second, about to cross the finish and all I heard was 'Sorry Frankie', then.....KERBLAMMO! :(:pac:

I couldn't hear anybody after we started racing, was I the only one?

Party bugged for me and had to rejoin it
    I'd a few problems hearing in between races, but fine other than that - especially during the plane race as I was coming second, about to cross the finish and all I heard was 'Sorry Frankie', then.....KERBLAMMO! :(:pac:

:)

Anyone interested in getting this together for the craic one night this week?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88515380&postcount=7047

Yep, Thursday or Friday suit, I've added them all on social club.

Anyone interested in getting this together for the craic one night this week?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88515380&postcount=7047

Count me in! Should be a good crack. Can make most nights from about 9PM.

• Advertisement

Would if I could lads!

Advertisement