Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

kenyard wrote: »
    ur good craic :)

im really up for taking over a parking lot with a few people and killing off some cops for a while. see how it pans out!
    tis fun on your own. if we got 5-10 people at it it would be insane!
    Count me in...
    When would this be taking place? :)
    Also, be handy if lads of certain levels did a few survivals before hand to stock up on rpgs and miniguns not available to them in ammunation ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

ah once ya have grenades and snipers ur alright. plus i said a carpark. benefits of them are ya can push in and helis arent a problem then.
    iv stocked ppl up with ammo a few times at this stage before going on car tears.
    i dunno when to do it either. im not gonna be on tonight. maybe tomorrow. am sure people will b on over the weekend :)
    i dont get a 9k bounty either. you lose 500 when you die, i just let people kill me when i get a bounty, saves unecessary hassle for 48 mins. i used to wait out in the apartment until they got rid of the 3% money loss thing.
    if you wait it out you get to keep the cash fyi. (48 min wait)
    if you are busy with stuff its easy flick your controller every ten mins and wait it out. also doing missinos etc doesnt count towards that time

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ohmylaird

kept getting kicked from the free roam online tonight, wasn't even pissing people off i don't think, kinda annoying having to all the way back to single player

Ohmylaird wrote: »
    kept getting kicked from the free roam online tonight, wasn't even pissing people off i don't think, kinda annoying having to all the way back to single player

People arnt kicking you. Its the server dropping and thats the excuse they give.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

Hi any chance I could join this crew have requested but haven't heard anything back rockstar name: T-Roxter

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

kenyard wrote: »
    i dont get a 9k bounty either. you lose 500 when you die, i just let people kill me when i get a bounty, saves unecessary hassle for 48 mins. i used to wait out in the apartment until they got rid of the 3% money loss thing.
    if you wait it out you get to keep the cash fyi. (48 min wait)
    if you are busy with stuff its easy flick your controller every ten mins and wait it out. also doing missinos etc doesnt count towards that time

So when people in GTA Online are trying to kill you.... you either let them.... or hide for 48 minutes :confused::eek:

This thread may be of interest to you:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85164263

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

meh well i mean i gave up driving to the far end of the map with someone in pursuit. or doing the hidey thing. thats all.
    ill still go down taking someone with me as many times as possible

So i wake up this morning to the bad sport server with my dunce hat on.
    Did a few survivals last night and that was it. No acting the cnut or anything.
    Iv no messages on my phone or info bar to tell me why or when im back in main server.
    Can i check someway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

So i wake up this morning to the bad sport server with my dunce hat on.
    Did a few survivals last night and that was it. No acting the cnut or anything.
    Iv no messages on my phone or info bar to tell me why or when im back in main server.
    Can i check someway?

what's it like? To be honest, I'm thinking of giving it a whirl as I'm getting bored of lads just hiding in their apartments or floating around the north of the map, driving around aimlessly in their Adder/Entity or only being there to glitch in LSC. I've taken to hiding around LSC and shooting lads in the hope they'll come after me, but so many return to get their precious Sandkings and take more bullets in the head it's not funny :(.

Also, I love when lads with names like 'ProSniper' or some such pick a fight with you, but when you continually whop them, they leave. Guess you're not much of a pro then, eh?

I dont like it. Good for freemode but if you want to race or do missions is **** as no one is doing them. First offence and put in for 2 days despite the fact i did nothing.
    No fun without crew members to mess about with, iv another 22hrs here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

I dont like it. Good for freemode but if you want to race or do missions is **** as no one is doing them. First offence and put in for 2 days despite the fact i did nothing.
    No fun without crew members to mess about with, iv another 22hrs here

I don't believe that for a moment. I only got thrown in after I blew up about 20 cars (my friends) and killed a lot of people too (you know how it is ;)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I've probably blown up 8 or 9 cars now, but it's been over a 5 week period, so I'm assuming I can get away with it that way. I just get the little warning.

LukeS_ wrote: »
    I don't believe that for a moment.

No, i think i'd know if i was in before.
    Email from R* when i queried it...
    The Bad Sport pool is triggered by things like quitting games early, blowing up other people’s vehicles, and being reported manually or voted out by other players from the in-game pause menu.

This has happened before but not by me. Timing out of games etc because of the servers.
    Also the 'voting people' out is a bit stupid too. Some dude shoots me on the street and i can 'vote' him to bad sports.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I've probably blown up 8 or 9 cars now, but it's been over a 5 week period, so I'm assuming I can get away with it that way. I just get the little warning.

Someone mentioned here that its over a certain amount of time i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

what exactly do I have to do to apply or is this crew full already?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    what exactly do I have to do to apply or is this crew full already?

Leave your rockstar id and someone will invite you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Anyone struggling with servers or is it just me?

Leave your rockstar id and someone will invite you.

Or better still, request an invite so people don't have to go searching!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Gamer ID : Intense Irish19

Anyone struggling with servers or is it just me?

Droppin in and out the last few days but not too bad today. Only had one incident today

• Advertisement

Droppin in and out the last few days but not too bad today. Only had one incident

My connections keeps going anyway so thought it was that but I keep getting knocked out of servers and into single player

My connections keeps going anyway so thought it was that but I keep getting knocked out of servers and into single player

"Unknown Network Error"?

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Gamer ID : Intense Irish19

Rockstar name? Send a request to the crew.

"Unknown Network Error"?

Yeh I think so, its strange because im hooked up by ethernet cable.

Yeh I think so, its strange because im hooked up by ethernet cable.

Its them. I got it this morn and shortly after i replied the first time. Nothing wrong with my broadband. Back to Story:rolleyes: and straight back to online.

Its them. I got it this morn and shortly after i replied the first time. Nothing wrong with my broadband. Back to Story:rolleyes: and straight back to online.

Mine is knocking me off xbox live though.

Mine is knocking me off xbox live though.

Off live completely? Oh right, mine just puts me back to story but live is still conected, so i just click back into GTA Online

Off live completely? Oh right, mine just puts me back to story but live is still conected, so i just click back into GTA Online

Was grand tonight not many boardsies on, got invited to a party thought it was boardsies.....was a creepy indian and a scouser.....

Was grand tonight not many boardsies on, got invited to a party thought it was boardsies.....was a creepy indian and a scouser.....

You murphystown?

• Advertisement

You murphystown?

HANKSCORPIO84

Advertisement