Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Good fun last night. Went on a bit of a killing rampage :pac:

GT: Sh4ne2k11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Good fun last night. Went on a bit of a killing rampage :pac:

GT: Sh4ne2k11

That was my friends involved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Was just playing with Walshy, got disconnected. I really thought this sort of crap would have been sorted by now. Strange that something that could have been so good was messed up so bad by Rockstar. In a way they have almost tarred any future gta online with how bad this has been. I'm guessing they didn't think people would have dropped off in such numbers this soon. They have their first event and even that had connection issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I'm already on the crew but could you add my housemate benaug77 which is rockstar username

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

There's 15 requests, I can accept if you post your gamertag

• Advertisement

Furp wrote: »
    I'm already on the crew but could you add my housemate benaug77 which is rockstar username

Invited him

Thanks lads, I spent ages getting to 20k doing races

Last night happened, back to 500

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Thanks lads, I spent ages getting to 20k doing races

Last night happened, back to 500

A good few on over the weekend. Lots of carnage. I ran outta stickies grenades and even tear gas at one stage. First time ov seen an air strike also. A lovepy red flare on top of my burnt out car so I went to take a pic and then boom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Hey, request still pending.

silenceisbliss

Hey, request still pending.

silenceisbliss

Invited

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Any of you guys know the best races for RP and money? We do as many missions as we can but its hard not to get feckin Martin to ask me to do that garbage truck mission!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

kenyard wrote: »
    A good few on over the weekend. Lots of carnage. I ran outta stickies grenades and even tear gas at one stage. First time ov seen an air strike also. A lovepy red flare on top of my burnt out car so I went to take a pic and then boom

Haha, sorry man - that was me! I did it knowing your car was burned out though, if that's any consolation....:pac:

Good craic last night, until the inevitable kick from Xbox live - i just lost the rag then and left it.

I'm also determined to write 'Frankie' in petrol and then set it alight and take a picture - has anyone managed that yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Haha, sorry man - that was me! I did it knowing your car was burned out though, if that's any consolation....:pac:

Good craic last night, until the inevitable kick from Xbox live - i just lost the rag then and left it.

I'm also determined to write 'Frankie' in petrol and then set it alight and take a picture - has anyone managed that yet?

Goimg to try after this survival

Hey Frankie, the first letter of the was burnt out by the time the fourth lit.
    I should have possibly used joined writing instead of heving to fire at 5 seperate letters. I reckon if we had 3 players it would work. 2 with guns to lightit and the other to take a picture:D

what a rediculous amount of effort

Maybe for your GT! :D You're tempted though, aren't you?:pac:

Ah sure why not? What else are we at on it. Once sirvalentine and his 9 iron keep away its possible :p

Dunno what you are talking about, I never attack anymore

You killed me last night, twice...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just requested to join (Darkglasses25)

• Advertisement

Same here, once while I was picking myself up off the ground....WHACK...golf club to the head. :( Funny sh1t though :pac:

Just requested to join (Darkglasses25)

Invited (even though you are a City fan)
    Same here, once while I was picking myself up off the ground....WHACK...golf club to the head. :( Funny sh1t though :pac:

Yeah, it's good to whack people, especially in my dashing suit

whered u pull the club out of anyway? golf?
    tis amusing pulling up beside ppl and watching u get out and try hit them with the golf club when they have guns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ohmylaird

Anyone else having trouble online? i keep getting put in empty servers, the quick join jobs are always empty and i can't join up with crew members, been like this for a couple of days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Was working fine for me all last weekend, I'll be on from about lunchtime tomorrow so will check it out then.

Also if anyone else here wants to play tomorrow my gamertag is Darkglasses25 :D

Ohmylaird wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble online? i keep getting put in empty servers, the quick join jobs are always empty and i can't join up with crew members, been like this for a couple of days now.

I tried to join a job invite you sent, but it couldn't connect. Assuming you're Calved, that is :D

I tried to join a job invite you sent, but it couldn't connect. Assuming you're Calved, that is :D

Yeah thats me, its weird playing single player again, so many cars on the road!

got it working again, just had to restart the router.....

Get the golf clubs out lads, we have a traitor in our midst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Just requested invite to the crew, FlashTheHero

Advertisement