Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Who ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Get the golf clubs out lads, we have a traitor in our midst

Intriguing, who?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Just got my golf club the other day Ivy, all systems go...
    gtagolf_zps89cc646d.jpg

Anyone up for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm on now

• Advertisement

Sorry for abandoning you Frankie, blew my load when I saw that jeep, wanted one of them for fecking ages!! Then I had to go for dinner

Sorry for abandoning you Frankie, blew my load when I saw that jeep, wanted one of them for fecking ages!! Then I had to go for dinner

Ha, no worries man they are quality - I have two of them! I wasn't allowed rob any of your cars though :(

Had great craic after you left, trolling like f**k with the sniper rifle. Some lad did get the better of me though, think I was 14-9 or something but I had no ammo for my carbine rifle, so I'm putting it down to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Ha, no worries man they are quality - I have two of them! I wasn't allowed rob any of your cars though :(

Had great craic after you left, trolling like f**k with the sniper rifle. Some lad did get the better of me though, think I was 14-9 or something but I had no ammo for my carbine rifle, so I'm putting it down to that!

Apologies for gunning you down the other night. The bollix who blew up my car was behind you and the auto-aim kicked in at the wrong time! :D

Apologies for gunning you down the other night. The bollix who blew up my car was behind you and the auto-aim kicked in at the wrong time! :D

My initial rage subsided.....after I killed you back! :pac: It was ironic though, you shot me in the back when I was killing the lad you were after!!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

My initial rage subsided.....after I killed you back! :pac: It was ironic though, you shot me in the back when I was killing the lad you were after!!

Aye.. I had just lobbed a sticky bomb in next to him.. you shot me just before I got a chance to detonate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Lads get a tank if you can its great craic, took out some lad in a jet last night with my tank, got out to take a pic and the sneaky feck spawned and robbed my tank and chased me for ages, decided to go passive and run circles around him as he shot at me and done nothing, finally he blows himself up I get another tank and hassle him until he rage quits :D

Who was that crew member who shot me earlier?

Did you like my golf club? Shoot me again for more beatings :P

PS had a 40 minute battle in a buzzard vs a jet

Lads get a tank if you can its great craic, took out some lad in a jet last night with my tank, got out to take a pic and the sneaky feck spawned and robbed my tank and chased me for ages, decided to go passive and run circles around him as he shot at me and done nothing, finally he blows himself up I get another tank and hassle him until he rage quits :D

Which boardsie suffered my wrath last night :P

Was in a game last night and started on some lad, who then voted to have me kicked from the server. Seriously, if you want to just drive around in your fancy little jammer, then go into a solo session! Killed him some more, then just left him be. All the gowls sitting in their apartments is pretty annoying too.

Can't see this getting too much airtime once I go next gen (I've been real good Santy, real good!). The heists might make a difference, though.

Was in a game last night and started on some lad, who then voted to have me kicked from the server. Seriously, if you want to just drive around in your fancy little jammer, then go into a solo session! Killed him some more, then just left him be. All the gowls sitting in their apartments is pretty annoying too.

Can't see this getting too much airtime once I go next gen (I've been real good Santy, real good!). The heists might make a difference, though.

Yeh a few of my mates are getting seriously bored now, I have to say its annoying getting job offers off Martin to blow up garbage trucks every day.

Yeh a few of my mates are getting seriously bored now, I have to say its annoying getting job offers off Martin to blow up garbage trucks every day.

I honestly haven't done that many jobs and it's ages since the last one. Usually just float about the place shooting lads now. It's a bit of banter when you get a few crew members in four-seater or couple of cars and float about the place bashing others but that happens rarely now. Usually it's just me, my Pegassi and a few sticky bombs. The bike is best for a quick getaway and it's harder to hit you with stickies on it! :D

I honestly haven't done that many jobs and it's ages since the last one. Usually just float about the place shooting lads now. It's a bit of banter when you get a few crew members in four-seater or couple of cars and float about the place bashing others but that happens rarely now. Usually it's just me, my Pegassi and a few sticky bombs. The bike is best for a quick getaway and it's harder to hit you with stickies on it! :D

Get a tank ;)

Get a tank ;)

Ok. You...aaahhh....lend me the money and we can race tanks! :P

Ok. You...aaahhh....lend me the money and we can race tanks! :P

Cough glitch cough :pac:

Cough glitch cough :pac:

I thought that was patched? Haven't seen as many doing it recently.

• Advertisement

I thought that was patched? Haven't seen as many doing it recently.

Its the los santos customs glitch still works just gotta be quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Just requested invite to the crew, FlashTheHero

Still waiting for my crew request to get accepted. :(

I like doing missions, so would be nice to be part of a crew.

Still waiting for my crew request to get accepted. :(

I like doing missions, so would be nice to be part of a crew.

Sent an invite to Spudman 2000, presume that's you. No request from Flashthehero rockstar name anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Sent an invite to Spudman 2000, presume that's you. No request from Flashthehero rockstar name anyway.

Boom, got it, cheers!

Its bull****. It never puts me in a game with crew anymore. Even though i can see friends online playing:rolleyes: Getting pissed off when i can see plenty of crew online but it throws me in with none of them.:mad:
    Miss the craic:(:mad:

Let's have a session tonight, will be on around 10 or 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Let's have a session tonight, will be on around 10 or 11

Cool ill be on.... Haven't played in about 2 weeks:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

Reachin level 70 is a pain. Im still only on 50 an when I play its just drivin around killin ppl or cops or watchin valentine chase and bate locals with his club.

kenyard wrote: »
    Reachin level 70 is a pain. Im still only on 50 an when I play its just drivin around killin ppl or cops or watchin valentine chase and bate locals with his club.

Racing is still the best way to level up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

Racing is still the best way to level up.

Sure. Criminal records ftw. But it's boring afyer a while. Tearin around with a few boardsies or randomers in a car is the way to go
    Also if im given a tank ill b in the dodgy servers within an hour

Advertisement