Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

kenyard wrote: »
    Sure. Criminal records ftw. But it's boring afyer a while. Tearin around with a few boardsies or randomers in a car is the way to go
    Also if im given a tank ill b in the dodgy servers within an hour

Im not :D try not blow up personal cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

Im not :D try not blow up personal cars.

...a difficult task... will b on in about half an hr anyway for a bit if ppl are around. Into a limo we go if we get a load of us

kenyard wrote: »
    ...a difficult task... will b on in about half an hr anyway for a bit if ppl are around. Into a limo we go if we get a load of us

It will be tomorrow when im on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Il be on tonight for a bit of craic. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Il be on tonight for a bit of craic. Anyone else?

If by 'craic' you mean beating people to death with a baseball bat, shooting them in the head with a shotgun, blowing them up as they drive their nice cars or running them over repeatedly and beating them with your baseball bat afterwards, then yes....yes, I believe I will partake of such frivolities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

I'll be on with my mate Slysander. I must get him to join the crew!

Only Valentine and Calved on this evening that I could see. Some good battles, managed to rob some lad's tank :D

Also managed to blow a lad up by circling him with sticky bombs, but I found lashing 6 stickies on to my Cheetah and driving like a lunatic at the tank-driving b@stard (detonating just before impact) MUCH more effective! :pac:

Neitherjohn quitting while getting tanked tut tut:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Neitherjohn quitting while getting tanked tut tut:pac:

NeitherJohn has to go to the cot...

I'll be back!:D

NeitherJohn has to go to the cot...

I'll be back!:D

R.I.P neitherjohns heli....never forget ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

3 tanks on one server, that was balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I went on last night around 10.40, asked to be put in server with clan members and was told there was none to be found. :(

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I went on last night around 10.40, asked to be put in server with clan members and was told there was none to be found. :(

Happens a lot even with friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sent a request!

Jason Todd wrote: »

didnt get on last night after but was on tonight.
    I always get thrown in with either one of about 5 crew members . Seems its always Frankie, Calved, Valentine And hankscorpio

I always get thrown in with either one of about 5 crew members . Seems its always Frankie, Calved, Valentine And hankscorpio

Yeh there's rarely more than 2-3 of us at one time, last night most servers seemed empty :(

Yeh there's rarely more than 2-3 of us at one time, last night most servers seemed empty :(

I was bored for a while last niggt wen crew members left. I found I had to click 'find new session' a few times to get a full server. Boredom quickly left when I found out the cargobob is spawning again.

I never realised the fun you could have with the cargobob until I read it on here, but by then it was too late as i'd already gone past whatever level you needed :(. I think a few crew members and a couple of cargo bobs might be the order of the day from now on. One thing I'd love to see is you being able to use your sniper rifle if not flying a heli-chopper, especially the big ones with the open side doors.

Wahoo, divilment! :D

And between Calved and Valentine you're guaranteed to be killed 'accidentally' about 6 times too :P With friends like those guys.....:D

I never realised the fun you could have with the cargobob until I read it on here, but by then it was too late as i'd already gone past whatever level you needed :(. I think a few crew members and a couple of cargo bobs might be the order of the day from now on. One thing I'd love to see is you being able to use your sniper rifle if not flying a heli-chopper, especially the big ones with the open side doors.

Wahoo, divilment! :D

Its sometimes difficult to attach cars but if a few of us got together we could make it easy I reckon. One or two cargobobs and two lads on the ground. Get car, and place it nicely on top of a sky scraper. Preferably on one of the roofs with walls, so he cant drive off.
    Almost took off with a lad in a tank last night but he was tucked in against a wall, shot at it and exploded me:(

• Advertisement

Dustyirl risked the wrath of the tank for my bounty :P he and many others gave up quick :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Ah I have to get on for a game with ye over the next few nights!

One thing that has made the game interesting for me lately is; I had my character look as much like me as possible, but I changed him to look like the Governor from The Walking Dead (minus the eyepatch), I jazzed up an old pick up type yoke and now I have become a total bastard! I just gun and run people down randomly. Has made it much more fun!

When I was playing as 'myself' I was too much of a law-abider it seems! I was more of an 'only shoot back if shot-at first' kind of player, but now I'm a total maniac :pac::pac::pac:

Dustyirl risked the wrath of the tank for my bounty :P he and many others gave up quick :pac:

Dude, I was going for the other two guys at the racetrack. Everytime I tried to get to them, you blew me up!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So been off for soooooo long... What's this new update I'm installing? Will have to get on for a proper session!

Plus I am at a level where I can still get the Cargobob :pac:

Dude, I was going for the other two guys at the racetrack. Everytime I tried to get to them, you blew me up!!! :o

sureeeeeeee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ohmylaird

And between Calved and Valentine you're guaranteed to be killed 'accidentally' about 6 times too :P With friends like those guys.....:D

that dang auto aim...

Ohmylaird wrote: »
    that dang auto aim...

As far as im aware, theres is no auto aim with a broken bottle. Which was thrust into my chest last night........

Il be on later if anyone on for annoying a few players...

As far as im aware, theres is no auto aim with a broken bottle. Which was thrust into my chest last night........

Should be myself barring falling asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ohmylaird

Dusty is it? sure whats a bottling betwen friends :) we had a good laugh after that, stole that guys personal car and ran him over with it a few times, very funny, i was in a heli with you then and got disconnected, hope you made it out ok, couldn't sleep last nite with the worry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Got disconneted 3 times tonight.....was fun hanging out with those Scottish (?) guys

Advertisement