Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Got disconneted 3 times tonight.....was fun hanging out with those Scottish (?) guys

Not long off it with them. Serious fun after. I got kicked same time as u along with a few others but managed to get back in. we tried send u a request. Robbed jets after, anyone in the airspace that would not reply over mic in our airspace was missiled :D
    Seen a dude with a bounty in the middle of the ocean, got a jet ski each and started circling him. Shot him after he managed to climb aboard one.
    Have a good pic of you on the vespa at the skatepark:D
    A group of 5 or six with mics just doing random coordinated sh1t makes the game ten times more enjoyable.
    Restored my enjoyment of the game as I was seriously getting bored with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Not long off it with them. Serious fun after. I got kicked same time as u along with a few others but managed to get back in. we tried send u a request. Robbed jets after, anyone in the airspace that would not reply over mic in our airspace was missiled :D
    Seen a dude with a bounty in the middle of the ocean, got a jet ski each and started circling him. Shot him after he managed to climb aboard one.
    Have a good pic of you on the vespa at the skatepark:D
    A group of 5 or six with mics just doing random coordinated sh1t makes the game ten times more enjoyable.
    Restored my enjoyment of the game as I was seriously getting bored with it.

You and Ken wanted to fight them at the start though :P

I just turned the xbox off after the 3rd disconnect, how many patches have they done and still not fixed it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

My gold ran out last week so I can't play online anymore. :(

Gonna get some sometime around when the heists are released. I miss pissing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Calved, went to join your invites but each time told me you were in session and asked if I wanted to watch. No, I didn't :pac: Gave up in the end and went to kill people. Managed to leave some chap's entity up a skyscraper :)

Dusty, got disconnected when I was in that chopper and just couldn't be bothered loading back up - sorry! Hope your 'chute opened in time! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You and Ken wanted to fight them at the start though :P

I just turned the xbox off after the 3rd disconnect, how many patches have they done and still not fixed it

i did no such thing. i just took my car for a drive in the skatepark while they were on bikes... not my fault ;)

i got kicked too many times in the end. not the game my net has been dodgy. seems ok the past 2hrs there tonight though so i mite pop on tomorrow if im not headin out.
    goddamn auto aim. the amount of times we have been near each other and i go to shoot someone and it butts ye with the gun is gone ridiculous.

drivin around with the two of ye on the ambulance for a start was hilarious also. have to do more of that. get the snipers out and take down some ppl :D apologies i had to go get me food outta the oven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Ohmylaird

Calved, went to join your invites but each time told me you were in session and asked if I wanted to watch. No, I didn't :pac: Gave up in the end and went to kill people. Managed to leave some chap's entity up a skyscraper :)

Dusty, got disconnected when I was in that chopper and just couldn't be bothered loading back up - sorry! Hope your 'chute opened in time! :pac:

Yeah tonight i was just around checking out some of the new races and deathmatches, could never get more than 1 other person into them which was a bit rubbish, found a good race at the horse track but not much else, then i got bored with it all and watched the new south parks instead

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

I have a few two day codes that I won't be able to use before they expire on the 31st if anyone needs one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

kenyard wrote: »
    i got kicked too many times in the end. not the game my net has been dodgy.

The time me and valentine got kicked, a load of that groupwere kicked too.
    That session was gas. None of them lads knew each other before last night. We all just happened to go into the same server with mics, should have got their GTs. Not much happening tonight so turned it off. Usually just got into servers with 3-4 people:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Getting kicked/frozen a lot tonight, pretty much any time there's a full 16 people in the race.

It's strange going from this game where you've to wait like 5-6 minutes between games, and then going to like COD MW3 where it's at most 2 minutes. It's a strange game, the gameplay itself can be fantastic but technically it can be atrocious.

Down to about 50k now, need to start making money and stop blowing people's cars up, especially the Adders and Z-types :pac: Anyone interested in a few missions or survivals? There was a good one I did there for Martin a while back, think I made 15k on it, wouldn't mind doing it again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Down to about 50k now, need to start making money and stop blowing people's cars up, especially the Adders and Z-types :pac: Anyone interested in a few missions or survivals? There was a good one I did there for Martin a while back, think I made 15k on it, wouldn't mind doing it again!

I'll give ye a few quid if you want later ? I'll just put 9k bountys on you , kill you and give you 100% of the money each time , if you want !?

gizabeer wrote: »
    I'll give ye a few quid if you want later ? I'll just put 9k bountys on you , kill you and give you 100% of the money each time , if you want !?

Jaysis, if you're willing to give me 9k a pop, I'd be happy enough to let you beat me to an unrecognisable pulp, no problem! :pac:

Just thinking how I might repay you....if you don't have one of those Merc jeeps, you could send some after me and I'll kill them and you can have the jeep? Or Vice Versa.

GT is FrankFiveAngels, should be on this evening from about 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lol , no probs , I still can't send Mercs at level 45 an the only thing lester does for me so far is bountys , don't think I've done enough missions , I'll be on later and practice my shooting in you , lol , Gt is ooooRONBURGUNDY

can do similar frankie. ingame unforsee if ur not aware.
    will prob pop on there in a half hour or so.
    i wanna see if i can glitch sell an expensive car first though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

A lot of talk about hackers online now and massive bounties I for one have not seen that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

A lot of talk about hackers online now and massive bounties I for one have not seen that :(
    I saw one last night, message at the side someone killed someone else and claimed the $1000197 (or something like that) bounty.

Im confused how hackers arent instantly found out and banned... esp when theyre losing money by ppl doin this.
    Iv still to see stuff too. Figured it was just in dodgy servers

Friend requests sent to both of ye lads, I'll be on for a couple hours anyway - causing mayhem! :D

Friend requests sent to both of ye lads, I'll be on for a couple hours anyway - causing mayhem! :D

Was on earlier.got disconnected a load. Think its the net in parents house.
    btw the car selling glitch is gone for makimg cash. Am still sitting on around 1mill anyways. Am sure another will b found or hackers will contribute :-)

WS7DGH0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've just had a bounty of 200 million put on me. If anyone wants it, let me know... Not sure if it'll mean I, or you get fecked by R* for doing it though.

Gordon wrote: »
    I've just had a bounty of 200 million put on me. If anyone wants it, let me know... Not sure if it'll mean I, or you get fecked by R* for doing it though.

I got a billion by glitching I'm sure ill be stung but ah well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bounty gone, sorry!

If im on later and people want cars to keep/sell ill do it :)

Any server problems for anyone else tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Are newbz allowed? :o

Finally have internet quick enough at home to justify getting Xbox Live! :D

baz2009 wrote: »
    Are newbz allowed? :o

Finally have internet quick enough at home to justify getting Xbox Live! :D

Add me HANKSCORPIO84 Ill sort you out with modded cars to sell or keep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Add me HANKSCORPIO84 Ill sort you out with modded cars to sell or keep :)

Aw cheers! :)

Added you there - BarryKad94

baz2009 wrote: »
    Aw cheers! :)

Added you there - BarryKad94

Ill be on later :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Just got the game for Christmas and its freezing every 5 minutes.. im ****ing raging, what gives? i deleted everything and re-installed it but it still freezes..

Advertisement