Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

jugger0 wrote: »
    Just got the game for Christmas and its freezing every 5 minutes.. im ****ing raging, what gives? i deleted everything and re-installed it but it still freezes..

Brand new or 2nd hand? Is it installed onto the hard drive? If so uninstall and play from the disk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Brand new or 2nd hand? Is it installed onto the hard drive? If so uninstall and play from the disk.

Brand new! no i uninstalled the first disc and re-installed it, the freezing is less frequent but still happens after 10 or 15 mins, was looking so forward to running over pedestrians Christmas is ruined :mad:

Brand new! no i uninstalled the first disc and re-installed it, the freezing is less frequent but still happens after 10 or 15 mins, was looking so forward to running over pedestrians Christmas is ruined :mad:

Have you got enough memory? Im lost tbh bring it back :(

Have you got enough memory? Im lost tbh bring it back :(

Yup deleted everything off my xbox, disc looks perfect like no scratches or anything, raggggeeeeee.

Yup deleted everything off my xbox, disc looks perfect like no scratches or anything, raggggeeeeee.

Could be a faulty disc, or broken xbox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Does anyone know if the game can be saved onto a flash drive as my 20gb hdd is full and i really want to start playing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

madalig12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the game can be saved onto a flash drive as my 20gb hdd is full and i really want to start playing this.

It can indeed. I think you might need a 16Gb drive. Dunno if an 8Gb works.

It can indeed. I think you might need a 16Gb drive. Dunno if an 8Gb works.

Hooked it up but its a 12gb. xbox said it might have performance issues so ill save other stuff unto it and save to HDD instead.

Asked to join the crew, hope to start doing some missions tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

ty Gordon, had plenty of ammo and cash last night, after what you encouraged me to do, think I'm in bad sport servers, no cash and no ammo :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Argh! You're a demon on the buzzard rocket seat by the way!

I have hundreds of millions and max ammo, so when you're back in the boring sport server, let me know and I'll try and give you some modded npc cars and ammo/guns.

Ah wait, looks like I'm OK, even though I destroyed like 4 personal vehicles, I've seen the 9m bounty about, would love one of those tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Let me know if you want me to pop on now and do up some cars for ya, don't mind spending a while to do it, might be better in a private session also.

I'll be on now for a few hours

Could be a faulty disc, or broken xbox?

Replaced the disc and the problem persists... **** sake! never had a problem with any other games til now.

Replaced the disc and the problem persists... **** sake! never had a problem with any other games til now.

http://www.ibtimes.com/gta-5-how-fix-older-xbox-360-crashing-issues-grand-theft-auto-5-1410748

Any help?

No still freezes, ive googled this and a lot of people seem to have the same problem but no solutions fml!

No still freezes, ive googled this and a lot of people seem to have the same problem but no solutions fml!

Id give Rockstar a call.

Do you have to be accepted to be in this crew? if so could someone make that happen? GT ali g no1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What's your R* social club name? Send a request to the boards 2 crew and I'll sort it out :)

• Advertisement

I have done, it's.....madalig, thanks.

Invite sent now pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

Sent mine there, lads: Gregser94.

Done!

Haven't laughed so much at a game in ages, just unlocked Trevor and went cow tipping in a bulldozer, mad craic:D

How do you open the parachute. just went up in a cable car and flung myself to my death of a mountain?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Sent in my request the other day, I think, BarryKad94.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Lent my friend the game for a 'week'. Supposed to have it back Stephens Day, no word, so i ring him last saturday. He had moved to Dublin that morning and wont be home for 4 weeks :mad::mad::mad:

Some friend.....I love having 490 million in bank online bank account :cool:

Bit of a gowl alright, I would make him post it back.

I'm gonna give this a bash again tonight for a while - prob be on from about 8 or so. I need to find one of those giving away the cash for sure!

• Advertisement

baz2009 wrote: »
    Sent in my request the other day, I think, BarryKad94.

Sorry man, tried to have a look on my phone but won't let me - I'll do it later if one of the other lads hasn't sent an invite!

Advertisement