Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Bit of a gowl alright, I would make him post it back.

Cant, its in his home place in the country, and he in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Cant, its in his home place in the country, and he in Dublin.

Baseball bat to the head, then a golf club, then riddle his beaten body with your carbine rifle and run him over in your car. He'll not do it again.

Errr......in game, of course.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

For some reason I haven't been able to get into maps where other crew members are, I have tried plenty of times. Anyone got the same issue?

Very few on these days from what I see (though in fairness I haven't been on much either). You can add me if you want, I'll probably be back on tonight for some fluting about.

GT: FrankFiveAngels

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just sent in a request there. Daftdave41.

• Advertisement

Just sent in a request there. Daftdave41.

Invite sent.

Good banter earlier with Valentine, had a one on one deathmatch - golf club v baseball bat. Level at 4 a piece, was good fun until he decided to end it with a shotgun :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be on a lot during the day tomorrow and tuesday, if anyone wants to add me I'm Darkglasses25

Anyone be on for a survival and a few races tonight at around 9 for an hour or two? Really need to bump up the ould bank balance and wouldn't mind levelling up a bit either. Getting to the stage now where the first think I do is find an expensive car and sell it, just to fund that night's activities (sticky bombs are so expensive). That said, there were a wild number of bounties on offer last night, I managed to bag a couple of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Anyone be on for a survival and a few races tonight at around 9 for an hour or two? Really need to bump up the ould bank balance and wouldn't mind levelling up a bit either. Getting to the stage now where the first think I do is find an expensive car and sell it, just to fund that night's activities (sticky bombs are so expensive). That said, there were a wild number of bounties on offer last night, I managed to bag a couple of them.

Sure. I've got millions so can dump ammo and do up cars for you if you need.

Gordon wrote: »
    Sure. I've got millions so can dump ammo and do up cars for you if you need.

That'd be great if you would, I'd very much appreciate it. It's not the same trying to cause havoc with no money to even buy bullets for a carbine rifle! :pac:

I must throw you a friend request when I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I should be on around then too Frankie

Cool, invite me to a private lobby and we can do it. Goes for anyone else that needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have a couple of Billion I can spare as well if anyone wants to sell some cars that I mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Invite sent.

Good banter earlier with Valentine, had a one on one deathmatch - golf club v baseball bat. Level at 4 a piece, was good fun until he decided to end it with a shotgun :(

I ain't even ashamed,

Just spent a few hours cycling with a randomer all over the mountains, makes a difference form just blowing everyone to bits, eh Gordon. Me and this dude clicked, it's weird, I show him my garage and I saw his, our cars are freakisly similar in colour/models

Aww got a BFF there eh? :).

Just coming online now lads

Thanks for the game guys!

0_0.jpg

Just realised the smart way to get Frankie his money would be betting in our races :(

0_0.jpg

Someone destroyed me dump truck last night :(

Good work last night, appreciate the donations from ALL to my war fund - have a couple hundred k and three cars to sell now, so that'll keep me in guns and mischief for a while anyway! :)

The races were good craic, should do a few of those again with a good crew - apologies for the cursing, I do get very excited! :pac:

Faggio.....still chuckling at that one.

• Advertisement

Had to bail early last night so only got a few races in. Great crack when there are a few on. We should try and fill a server some night :p

Good fun

Anyone else noticed Messi copied my gta online characters clothes last night?

7e7X7M.jpg

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Good fun

Anyone else noticed Messi copied my gta online characters clothes last night?
    57cVQj.jpg

The look didn't work out too well for him :p

I couldn't hear anybody after we started racing, was I the only one?

I'd a few problems hearing in between races, but fine other than that - especially during the plane race as I was coming second, about to cross the finish and all I heard was 'Sorry Frankie', then.....KERBLAMMO! :(:pac:

I couldn't hear anybody after we started racing, was I the only one?

Party bugged for me and had to rejoin it
    I'd a few problems hearing in between races, but fine other than that - especially during the plane race as I was coming second, about to cross the finish and all I heard was 'Sorry Frankie', then.....KERBLAMMO! :(:pac:

:)

Anyone interested in getting this together for the craic one night this week?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88515380&postcount=7047

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Yep, Thursday or Friday suit, I've added them all on social club.

Anyone interested in getting this together for the craic one night this week?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88515380&postcount=7047

Count me in! Should be a good crack. Can make most nights from about 9PM.

• Advertisement

Would if I could lads!

Advertisement