Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Would if I could lads!

Bad boy servers, or do you just have a life? :pac:

How does Friday suit anyone that's interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Llooks like ye're having fun:(:(

We were all in a party last night and agreed that it was the best time we had, or were likely to ever have, in our lives and that anyone not playing was missing out hugely.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Friday is fine with me. Must get my Sultan RS out for a bit of recce!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Bad boy servers, or do you just have a life? :pac:

How does Friday suit anyone that's interested?

The latter, have to stay up in Belfast for a while. Xbox is back home in Wexford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭davetherave

Friday sounds good. I might get to do something online other than wander around aimlessly and wonder what I'm meant to be doing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Yet to play with anyone in the crew.

I'll be on for a bit tonight, gt:FrankFiveAngels

I'll be on for a bit tonight, gt:FrankFiveAngels

Getting game back monday please god, so should be on from about 7.30 on a 24hr bender:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

We on for later guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'll be on if there's a crew thing going on.

I'm on there now.

I'm on there now.

Ill be on bout ten. see if we can get more gathered up tonight.

Myself and RurPled just had an eventful drive round the map :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You're the biscuit? :) good craic indeed, was trying to commend you when I left but then the system froze so I had to shut down. Good driving! :)

Sorry Madalig, I was just fluting about with Valentine and looking for an Imponte Phoenix, mainly looking for the Phoenix tonight. At long last, just as I was about to give up and while I was being chased around the port, I found one. She's safely tucked up in the garage now, ready for action tomorrow! :pac:

Good craic with Ar$eBiscuit too tonight (I know your name is AirBiscuit man, but I just think of that every time I see the name! :P)

Sorry Madalig, I was just fluting about with Valentine and looking for an Imponte Phoenix, mainly looking for the Phoenix tonight. At long last, just as I was about to give up and while I was being chased around the port, I found one. She's safely tucked up in the garage now, ready for action tomorrow! :pac:

Good craic with Ar$eBiscuit too tonight (I know your name is AirBiscuit man, but I just think of that every time I see the name! :P)

No bother. was messing with airbiscuit an dave. went golfing then. pity you cant mess about on the course during the others shots. or the players dont comment on shots.
    Be on later for more shenannigans.

Ali G modelling the Speedshark in a lightning green livery during last nights fun.

0_0.jpg

Class:pac: ill have to learn how to post pics here. Got a lift from a stranger today and had a run in a tank after stealing it of course, major funtimes.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Class:pac: ill have to learn how to post pics here. Got a lift from a stranger today and had a run in a tank after stealing it of course, major funtimes.

Save pics to your computer. Upload to image hosting site eg photobucket, copy and paste the image link here :)

• Advertisement

Save pics to your computer. Upload to image hosting site eg photoshop, copy and paste the image link here :)

wut?

All you need to do is go to Snapmatic (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/), go onto a picture, right-click and "Copy Image Address" or something similar depending on your browser

Like this: 0_0.jpg

I just go the photobucket route as its how i post all my pics online. Didnt know there was an easier way direct

I just go the photoshop route as its how i post all my pics online. Didnt know there was an easier way direct
    But photoshop isn't an image host.... :confused:

Botulism wrote: »
    But photoshop isn't an image host....

Sorry, photobucket. Long weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Was on for a short while earlier with Frankie and Ron, recorded some footage...will upload as soon as it bloody renders :P

Ill be on Xbox later for some madness. I added some of you earlier.

Video is uploading, will be live here soon: http://youtu.be/NZ2gAl62KHg

(May not show up until it's uploaded and processed)

Gold ran out for me, so no more 5 star chases for a while...

Video is uploading, will be live here soon:

Excellent work man, nice to relive some of my good work :pac:

That buffalo is the right job, definitely my favourite car at the moment.

• Advertisement

I'll probably be on later for some chasing if anyone is on then :)

Advertisement