Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Anyone active on BC2 anymore I can see the tumbleweed blowing about..

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Anyone active on BC2 anymore I can see the tumbleweed blowing about..

There are a few.

Was playing with Valentine last night and Dusty the night previous.

Good craic altogether :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I haven't been on in a while, through no fault of my own. Will give it a lash again this evening to see if anything's improved. I do miss being killed by Valentine and when Ron Burgundy's attempts to throw a sticky bomb from my car invariably land....on my car and boom :(

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

I haven't been on in a while, through no fault of my own. Will give it a lash again this evening to see if anything's improved. I do miss being killed by Valentine and when Ron Burgundy's attempts to throw a sticky bomb from my car invariably land....on my car and boom :(

Great, give me an add there gt Jos3ph89

Great, give me an add there gt Jos3ph89

I'll add you next time i'm on man.

BTW, screw you Dusty. Was playing away online earlier for at least a half hour. Notification pops up and says Dusty is online and all of a sudden i'm dropped from the server. :( :pac: Didn't bother after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Any chance I could get added to the Xbox crew?

The Boards Mobile! :D Also got a Turismo R edition ;)

KOMkymo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone up for a golf tournament??
    If we get 4 people then it can be done on a invite only session, if we get more all the better and we could do groups, with the top two going through.
    had a game last night with 4 english dudes, great craic alltogetger

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You can use a golf club online???

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You can use a golf club online???

Seemingly so, i think some people have them as a prefered weapon for killing sprees...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

My gamer tag is BigJohnIRL if people want to add me, is there a boards crew for xbox?

Johntm wrote: »
    My gamer tag is BigJohnIRL if people want to add me, is there a boards crew for xbox?

This would be the main xbox boards crew i thought. Il add you later

Dying for a game of this, switched it on the other day and got into a game no problem....only to be booted out less than 2 mins later. Gave up. Fingers crossed this next update fixes it and I can go back to killing all your asses :pac:

Sorry about that earlier Dusty...went for a p!ss and left Xbox on in a job lobby..came back to a lobby :pac:

Some free Xbox Live codes here if anyone's out of Gold :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90359729#post90359729

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Anyone up for some High Life carnage tonight? Should be on from about half 9.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I applied for membership to this crew and still have nothing - who's in charge of it?

[edit]

Just logged into Social Club and I see someone has invited me to a different Boards crew, so I joined that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,781 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Shiminay wrote: »
    I applied for membership to this crew and still have nothing - who's in charge of it?

[edit]

Just logged into Social Club and I see someone has invited me to a different Boards crew, so I joined that instead.

What is your rockstar username?

Same as here, Shiminay.

Same as here, Shiminay.

Sent ya a crew request as well. Sorry lads, poaching is definitely not my style but just to give you an option if you are having trouble finding people online.

• Advertisement

I'd like to think that as I'm a Boards.ie Employee that I shouldn't have had to go to such trouble to be involved :p :pac: :D

Cheers Sheehy!

I'd like to think that as I'm a Boards.ie Employee that I shouldn't have had to go to such trouble to be involved :p :pac: :D

Cheers Sheehy!

HAHA if you join us I'll bump you up a rank just to sweeten the deal :pac:

Cheers Sheehy!

I sent you a friend request there is you are on later.
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    HAHA if you join us I'll bump you up a rank just to sweeten the deal :pac:

Are there many active Xbox players over on your crew?

I sent you a friend request there is you are on later.

Are there many active Xbox players over on your crew?

I'm not sure, I play on a superior console :p

We have 355 members at the moment and you can join multiple crews so you could try one crew one night and another crew another night, see what kind of success you get. Post on the main online thread also see if any Xboxxers are around. Hopefully the High Life update will bring a few people back for a lash.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I'm not sure, I play on a superior console :p

We have 355 members at the moment and you can join multiple crews so you could try one crew one night and another crew another night, see what kind of success you get. Post on the main online thread also see if any Xboxxers are around. Hopefully the High Life update will bring a few people back for a lash.

/Thread descends into console flame wars :P

I'm already a member so I might switch tonight if none from this crew are on.

I'll be on tonight if anyone's on and wants to kill some bitches (and each other)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I'll be on tonight if anyone's on and wants to kill some bitches (and each other)?

To the boardsmobile!

Botulism wrote: »
    To the boardsmobile!

I'll be on shortly lads for some shenanigans. I've 1.7m to spend on new garage and stuff to fill it.
    And stickies, lots of stickies.

Ugh, it broke my heart trying to get on tonight. Think it's time to open one of these ticket thingies people talk about. To Google I go! Will try again, possibly tomorrow night, defo Friday anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Well, we discovered the best way to cut through traffic was by driving a Shamal out of the airport and into the city on the roads.

RIP Jet, we will miss you. Gone but not forgotten

Advertisement