Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Any room for a noob on the boards crew??

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

djflawless wrote: »

Plenty of room man! We need some active members!

SamBrugha wrote: »
    Plenty of room man! We need some active members!

Grand job!have a request sent anyways
    If anyone wants to add me in the meantime my username is tidyboii

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

djflawless wrote: »

Always room for one more target. U heard about the innication (sp?).

Feck off :D
    What crazy idea have you thought of for me to make an eejit of meself with??

• Advertisement

Anyone on later for a bit of grinding? Need money for this new update tomo!!

Anyone on later for a bit of grinding? Need money for this new update tomo!!

I got forced into drinking In a mates GAF so expect me 1ish if your on?

Going on around 11 myself so might be stilll om

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is there any way to give money away these days? If my XBL hasn't expired I'll give you some of my moolah Dusty (or anyone else who killed me on a regular basis...."ACCIDENTALLY"....), considering it's impossible for me to play any more and I've a million and a good bit lying there.

That said, does anyone know if I got this on PS4 would the character, money and stats be linked to the R* account or my Xbox tag? Think I read somewhere that it's linked to the R* one, but dunno if the money and houses would transfer over or if you'd have to start from scratch (wouldn't bother me hoop if that was the case).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Is there any way to give money away these days? If my XBL hasn't expired I'll give you some of my moolah Dusty (or anyone else who killed me on a regular basis...."ACCIDENTALLY"....), considering it's impossible for me to play any more and I've a million and a good bit lying there.

That said, does anyone know if I got this on PS4 would the character, money and stats be linked to the R* account or my Xbox tag? Think I read somewhere that it's linked to the R* one, but dunno if the money and houses would transfer over or if you'd have to start from scratch (wouldn't bother me hoop if that was the case).

Id happily spend your hard earned.

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Id happily spend your hard earned.

He specifically said Dusty:p:pac:
    I cant drop money but i know CJX killed me for a bounty one night, then gave me half...
    Take it thats you finished with it Frankie:confused::(:(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

He specifically said Dusty:p:pac:
    I cant drop money but i know CJX killed me for a bounty one night, then gave me half...
    Take it thats you finished with it Frankie:confused::(:(:mad:

Most likely.

R* sent me a generic message about port forwarding/static IP and NAT type and I tried it, but don't really know what I'm at (probably sounds stupid!). I also can check the NAT on my PS4 and it says the NAT is open. GTA is the only game I have any problem with online and it's specifically since the Valentine's update that I've had this problem, so I don't know what to think.

Might fire up the 360 over the next few days and see if I still have Gold and see what happens then.

I have no clue about that stuff either Frankie, but you'd think if it worked with other games it would work with GTA.
    Ah I'll miss cruising in Frankies Adder, the finest stickie thrower from a moving vehicle i know:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I could do with the moolah to get a nice new personal fighter jet mil-jet for all the crew to use

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Must learn how to get photos on here. mighty craic on last night with my cousin. I have nat issues but only with Madden not gta.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Had issues with console for a while haven't played in ages ..anyone still playing? add Jos3ph89. Would be great to get some good games set up find the 'matchmaking' system frustrating.

I'll be on about an hour anyway.I'll add you when I'm on

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Boys should we all switch over to the first boards crew?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Is the Boards Crew 2 still running on Xbox360? Im playing GTA regularly again now after a long break and haven't met anyone the last few nights. My crew tag still says BOC2. :o

Is the Boards Crew 2 still running on Xbox360? Im playing GTA regularly again now after a long break and haven't met anyone the last few nights. My crew tag still says BOC2. :o

No we all joined the boards crew. More lads on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Great cheers!

Advertisement