Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Sorry about whoevers jeep got stuck in the river! Tis the girlfriend not me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I was hopeless tonight, had a newborn screaming in one ear and a toddler screaming from upstairs in the other so was fairly distracted. I tried to help any boardsies I saw, and made a balls of one mission in particular with Gary F.

Also, thanks to the boardsie (not 100% on the name) who I was riding shotgun with in a green sportscar for a while. He very generously gave me an AK47 and a ****load of ammo before he logged off. Kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

We fcuked up that airport good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

That was some good craic tonight. I love helicopters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    We fcuked up that airport good.
    YayaBanana wrote: »
    That was some good craic tonight. I love helicopters!
    I was there :P

VivverineAuto63

Ps what does the green circle mean on the map? Car to sell to Simeon i assume?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

falan wrote: »
    I was there :P

VivverineAuto63

Ps what does the green circle mean on the map? Car to sell to Simeon i assume?

Crate drop I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Spike2010 wrote: »
    Crate drop I think?

Ahh thanks, it probably flashed up at some stage but i find the writing on my tv very hard to read...I find it impossible to make out whos in the session when i join, can't even read who kills me, i need a new decent tv..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I cant remember the name but if you where doing a mission with me yesterday heres a bit of advice...... When we have to avoid/outrun cops please dont shoot everyone!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I cant remember the name but if you where doing a mission with me yesterday heres a bit of advice...... When we have to avoid/outrun cops please dont shoot everyone!!!!

Really hate when you are playing with randomers that think they are John Rambo! Thats what freemode is for so get the feck outta my mission!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

astradave wrote: »
    Really hate when you are playing with randomers that think they are John Rambo! Thats what freemode is for so get the feck outta my mission!

We got stuck between 2 cars so he bailed, I drove off to finally get rid of the Police and complete it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I was hopeless tonight, had a newborn screaming in one ear and a toddler screaming from upstairs in the other so was fairly distracted. I tried to help any boardsies I saw, and made a balls of one mission in particular with Gary F.

Also, thanks to the boardsie (not 100% on the name) who I was riding shotgun with in a green sportscar for a while. He very generously gave me an AK47 and a ****load of ammo before he logged off. Kudos!

Some great fun last night, plus i was not on my a-game, if ever, plus my first time trying GTA Races, not enough people with mics though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Ivy, I seriously have some reservations about your driving :pac:

Don't mind the driving, what about going into a bike race on a FAGGIO?! Nearly wet meself laughing at that one.

Also, what's the boards policy on racing? Is tipping for a spinout acceptable when racing other boardies? I'm not giving out, just wondering if everything is fair game during these races?!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Don't mind the driving, what about going into a bike race on a FAGGIO?! Nearly wet meself laughing at that one.

Also, what's the boards policy on racing? Is tipping for a spinout acceptable when racing other boardies? I'm not giving out, just wondering if everything is fair game during these races?!

That Race was hilarious with the Faggio, as for racing rule I try not to hit people, until I'm hit then its anything goes, it adds to the fun, but the frustration off being knocked off the racing line, and missing a checkpoint and not realizing it especially when you think you are first.

Furp wrote: »
    That Race was hilarious with the Faggio, as for racing rule I try not to hit people, until I'm hit then its anything goes, it adds to the fun, but the frustration off being knocked off the racing line, and missing a checkpoint and not realizing it especially when you think you are first.

Us all sitting on Bati's and I look over and he's revving his little wiener bike....:pac:

I wouldn't be one for spinning lads out either, but I might adopt that policy - get tipped, let rip :D

A few more with headsets would have been great. I had the same problem during a mission when the other bloke kept shooting at the police, beeping the horn to try and communicate doesn't work too well. I'll be back on tonight, maybe this time we should take on another gamg instead of SpinyPaddy.

YayaBanana wrote: »
    A few more with headsets would have been great. I had the same problem during a mission when the other bloke kept shooting at the police, beeping the horn to try and communicate doesn't work too well. I'll be back on tonight, maybe this time we should take on another gamg instead of SpinyPaddy.

We have a headset but the girlfriend isnt really mad for talking! great laughs last night!

Us all sitting on Bati's and I look over and he's revving his little wiener bike....:pac:

I wouldn't be one for spinning lads out either, but I might adopt that policy - get tipped, let rip :D

I was Laughing so much at that i forgot to start the race! Even the missus was wondering wtf he was doing :pac:

My policy is: i have a race line, if you enter said race line, anything goes! like you found out last night haha sorry :p

SamBrugha wrote: »
    We have a headset but the girlfriend isnt really mad for talking! great laughs last night!

She also owns the controller taken by how much more she is on than you :pac:

Ive a headset meself but its a bit harder for me as im hard of hearing so have to really concentrate then look up at the screen and im half way accross the pacific in my sandking!:pac:

It was my personal faggio, must win more races so I can mod it fully

I have a headset, but can only talk in parties

• Advertisement

She also owns the controller taken by how much more she is on than you :pac:

Well Killing keeps her happy!

Anyone gonna be on tonight, seriously need to start doing some ranking up, I'm starting to lag behind. Should be on from about 8.45, give me an add and invite if his are... SoldierOfSatan6

Since when did Boardsies start killing each other? Literally just joined a game, saw two crew members in a car, drove up to see if there was any craic and they blew up my car with me in it? Wtf? Damo2k11 or something like that.

Since when did Boardsies start killing each other? Literally just joined a game, saw two crew members in a car, drove up to see if there was any craic and they blew up my car with me in it? Wtf? Damo2k11 or something like that.

Think I was driving that car, the lad I was with isn't on boards and shot you for a bounty - sorry about that man! Happened me once or twice too.

Think I was driving that car, the lad I was with isn't on boards and shot you for a bounty - sorry about that man! Happened me once or twice too.

Ah right. Incidentally, I was in that Survival Mode with you not so long ago, think we were at Level 10 and down to one man but after I got killed I had to drop out while in spectating mode as I'm on the night feeds with the baba so sorry about that. Did you go for long after? It was the corrupt cops survival mission.

Ah right. Incidentally, I was in that Survival Mode with you not so long ago, think we were at Level 10 and down to one man but after I got killed I had to drop out while in spectating mode as I'm on the night feeds with the baba so sorry about that. Did you go for long after? It was the corrupt cops survival mission.

Nah, 10 was as far as we got. Can't remember who the last man was, but that spot in behind all the containers is almost as good as the portacabin in Boneyard. Will defo have to get the Level 10 on that one now!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Had a good laugh last night with a few boardsies, first time actually getting into a server with other crew members.

Won a race while on a bike with everyone else in dune buggy's and pipping somone on the line to win :D

Great when other people have your back when someone decides to start spawn killing also!
    Can see why a headset is handy now too

Wahey roll on 6 o'clock! get outta this place and then the long weekend... Hope to rank up alot over it:D

Sorry had ta leave last night Frankie.. I left it on in Single player and went downstairs, when i came back up the missus has 3* cop level flying around as Franklin knocking everyone down, while laughing like a looney! Kinda scary what this game does to people haha

Wahey roll on 6 o'clock! get outta this place and then the long weekend... Hope to rank up alot over it:D

Sorry had ta leave last night Frankie.. I left it on in Single player and went downstairs, when i came back up the missus has 3* cop level flying around as Franklin knocking everyone down, while laughing like a looney! Kinda scary what this game does to people haha

I agree with all of this!

• Advertisement

Few of us get on tonight and be productive for a change? I can't see it lasting too long.

Advertisement