Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Hey I'm on most of the day bar a booze pick up at some point. If anyone fancies doing some missions, I need to start leveling up.
    gametag: mendozasavage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I have a mic, but usually only speak in parties

When you're in a party, does it mean you can't hear/speak in the server?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

RebelSoul wrote: »
    Hey I'm on most of the day bar a booze pick up at some point. If anyone fancies doing some missions, I need to start leveling up.
    gametag: mendozasavage

I saw you earlier, you owe me for shooting that cop in the impound :p

ps I bought a bus

When you're in a party, does it mean you can't hear/speak in the server?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Yes
    I thought that might be the case.

Will just have to start parties then!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

SamBrugha wrote: »
    if anyone has a private session give us an invite wouldnt mind some mayhem! gamertag: sambrugha

Hey VivverrineAuto63 here was at my friends house today using his Papillon account...When there was 3 or 4 of us in a car and we crashed in the river...I stabbed you in the face, sorry couldn't resist...Next time i see you online i'll give you some cash to cover medical bills etc

Sorry,don't usually go round killing crew members lol

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

falan wrote: »
    Hey VivverrineAuto63 here was at my friends house today using his Papillon account...When there was 3 or 4 of us in a car and we crashed in the river...I stabbed you in the face, sorry couldn't resist...Next time i see you online i'll give you some cash to cover medical bills etc

Sorry,don't usually go round killing crew members lol

Hahahaha! its grand man! we kill the occasional crew member anyway! just a joke and a bit of craic! Nothing serious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Hahahaha! its grand man! we kill the occasional crew member anyway! just a joke and a bit of craic! Nothing serious :D

Hahaha u gotta admit, its fairly satisfying to shank someone...Was great craic today...

I love this game:D

We'll meet again man:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Airport fun :D

sambrugha: we will meet again...

Gordon wrote: »
    Airport fun :D

sambrugha: we will meet again...

PLEB

• Advertisement

To
    Sam Brugha,

Stop killing me.

Sincerely yours,

MendozaSavage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Its like love/hate in here :pac:

To
    Sam Brugha,

Stop killing me.

Sincerely yours,

MendozaSavage

I mean that in jest. I should say.

To
    Sam Brugha,

Stop killing me.

Sincerely yours,

MendozaSavage

SOZZLE BB SAVAGE XOXO

WE SHOULD BE BFFS XOXO ADD ME

I'm a ginnit. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic here I just took online. I somehow ended up inside a building with my car. Took a pic. Don't know how to post.

I had to turn it off last night, I'm getting sick of the problems. Getting into peoples cars and its glitchy, pedestrians and cars disappearing

Typical Griefer, takes me and another crew member up the top of the mountain in a helicopter, gets shot, and leaves us stranded. I died like 10 times rolling down the mountain

WE SHOULD BE BFFS XOXO ADD ME

Was it you or your gf who drove us into a lake and then stabbed me? Goes friendly by offering me a lift then drives around in circles til I get out and proceeds to ram me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone going to be online tonight to do some survivals? Good way of making money

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Was it you or your gf who drove us into a lake and then stabbed me? Goes friendly by offering me a lift then drives around in circles til I get out and proceeds to ram me :(

Bitches be trippin yo !

• Advertisement

Anyone going to be online tonight to do some survivals? Good way of making money

What time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I had to turn it off last night, I'm getting sick of the problems. Getting into peoples cars and its glitchy, pedestrians and cars disappearing

Typical Griefer, takes me and another crew member up the top of the mountain in a helicopter, gets shot, and leaves us stranded. I died like 10 times rolling down the mountain

:p

I'll do some survivals tonight, be on around 9/10

I'll do some survivals tonight, be on around 9/10

Thats grand. Il see u then. Whats your tag?

Gordon wrote: »
    What time?

Hi gordan, around 9

SirVal3ntin3 is my gt

Hi gordan, around 9
    Was on earlier, but the lag was horrendous for me. Also got to do an overnight in 45 mins, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

After a bit of fluting about with Valentine and Deadmau, I headed off to start a survival but nobody joined :( got to wave 10 on my own, then got put on to another server. Some lad had a 7k bounty set on him, so i fancied a slice of that. He took off in one of those big planes up at the airfield, so I got the next one that spawned and caught up to him just over the army base. He seemed to be shooting at me from the plane, but I don't know how - I just kamikaze'd straight into him :D We ended up having a bit of a shootout then and he managed to rob my car for a bit until I figured out how to lock it. Made a tool of me, but good craic! :pac:

Me and deadmau got distracted by a digger

• Advertisement

Twas the girlfriend! and it seems shes hijacking my boards as well! Im not the type to attack boards members unless im attacked. My apologies anyway!

Advertisement