Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is there any way we can all get jets apart from buying them? I was thinking maybe throw a crack team together, leg it in to the army base and let one lad leg it off with a plane while the others....errr 'distract' (get pulverised by) the army?

I also saw a suggestion about derailing the train - has that been done? I imagine a few sticky bombs close together would do it?

So close now to getting a Feltzer. Have the apartment, 10 suped cars and bikes etc, but this is my next project (no glitching, before anyone accuses!). One more survival should do it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Anyone in a down the drain race with HANKSCORPIO84 last night? If so the group of guys I play with really like to attack each other in races so apologies but we think its great craic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Online now trying tomake money if anyone interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Damn you work getting in the way of my fun. Ill be on tonight after 12.15 or half twelve if anyone's gonna be on....

Add me VivverrineAuto63

falan wrote: »
    Damn you work getting in the way of my fun. Ill be on tonight after 12.15 or half twelve if anyone's gonna be on....

Add me VivverrineAuto63

Nice to meet ya :D

• Advertisement

Was that you? The writing on my tv is so small i cant read whose in the session with me haha...Was on our way in the helicoptor to pic up my personal car that was destroyed twice in that session. Thats why i was on a bit of a revenge run with the stickies...Lagged out when we was in the heli...Couldn't be bothered then

Good fun smashing stuff up:D

Not on it now but ill be on during the day and same time tomorrow night if you're on? Add me and its easier to get into crew sessions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Hopefully I can play tonight, last day of xbox live, I'll renew it when the problems are fixed, see you guys around Christmas I guess

Yea was me, ended up leaving shortly after you. I really wanted the squad. We nearly had it too...

Ill be on tonight doing races and missions, tried to join a survival last night from a boardsie but missed it :(

Any of you lads have Mics? :-)

• Advertisement

I do, invite me to a party if you see me

IvySlayer wrote: »

Me too.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You're the guy with the blue helmet? Will do, be much better if we could be more organised in our destruction....

You're the guy with the blue helmet? Will do, be much better if we could be more organised in our destruction....

Yes, safety first

SirVal3ntin3 is my gamertag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Ill be on tonight doing races and missions, tried to join a survival last night from a boardsie but missed it :(

Those were good enough craic last night. Are short races the quickest way to earn XP and cash?

Only getting into the online play and finding it a little bit meh if I'm honest. Struggling to find the most fun things to do, the missions are all a bit the same and short. And if I spend the time earning heaps of cash to buy a big house and a car what can I even do with them? Heists I hope will change my opinion of it.

Yep, add me later,

I've a mic too, but mostly just talk to myself :(

Went on with the intention of earning some money last night, but instead just buzzed around killing people with Sam Brugha. Got a heli-chopper and smashed it into a bridge (with Sam in) and was just in the middle of sending an apologetic text when the hoor ran me over :D. Queue quick shootout and legging it.

Got myself a Vapid Bullet, wouldn't mind doing some races so I can pimp it out a bit.

I need to win a few bike races to upgrade my faggio

Think I was in the chopper too. I was the eegit firing a pistol from about 200 yards up...
    Was that you?

Don't think so - you're DustyIRL? I tried to join you in a Survival and you left! :D Me and a randomer finished it though, got me my Bullet :P

• Advertisement

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Those were good enough craic last night. Are short races the quickest way to earn XP and cash?

Only getting into the online play and finding it a little bit meh if I'm honest. Struggling to find the most fun things to do, the missions are all a bit the same and short. And if I spend the time earning heaps of cash to buy a big house and a car what can I even do with them? Heists I hope will change my opinion of it.

Yeh down the drain and taking off are the best for fun and quick cash/xp you won a few races alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Think I was in the chopper too. I was the eegit firing a pistol from about 200 yards up...
    Was that you?

Were you in a buzzard? If so then it was probably me you were on with, I was setting off rockets everywhere while someone was firing a pistol in the back. Engines gave up after a few minutes but I took out more police while crash landing.

Don't think so - you're DustyIRL? I tried to join you in a Survival and you left! :D Me and a randomer finished it though, got me my Bullet :P
    dont know what happened there. Ended up doin a couple with a boardsie called keith.
    YayaBanana wrote: »
    Were you in a buzzard? If so then it was probably me you were on with, I was setting off rockets everywhere while someone was firing a pistol in the back. Engines gave up after a few minutes but I took out more police while crash landing.

Yea that was me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I sent a request for this crew, moving over.

Moldythree248

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I have a mic too. haven't met many on the boards crew 2 that do have mics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

2 Days with no GTAO and im having withdrawls :pac:

Hope to be on tonight to rank up a bit (I know i always say this, but this time I mean it)

Furp wrote: »
    I have a mic too. haven't met many on the boards crew 2 that do have mics.

Same here, I have a mic add me VivverrineAuto63

Working evening shift this week so i'd be on in the afternoons and after midnight but the weekends and next week i'll be playing more normal times...

lkionm wrote: »

Moldythree248

Done.

There's a good few requests there at the minute, both PS3 and XBox, but I don't know if they're all Boardsies (couple from America I think, even). If anyone knows anyone looking to join up, tell them to post!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

lkionm wrote: »

Moldythree248

Don't trust the lag!

I sent a request the other day, was accepted. GT: FuriousJustice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yeh down the drain and taking off are the best for fun and quick cash/xp you won a few races alright.

Ah a lot of it's down to luck though in staying out of the inevitable pile up at the corner just before the first hairpin (especially when it's fast cars being used) and if you take the lead too early with catch up turned on you never win :(

Send me an invite if you're setting it up again.

Advertisement