Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elverys weights sales

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

paddyp wrote: »
    Weights bench down to 49.99
    http://www.elverys.ie/category/Web-Weights-Sale/0000001607

Add some socks for free postage, 8% back with fatcheese, 10% off with code ELVMOB12

Also 20kg barbell €29.99

The weights pictured directly to the right of the bench....do they come with the bench for 49.99???

Just after buying...cheers OP... got it for 46 delivered using code and adding a sachet of energy glup for free delivery! and perhaps 4 euro aswell through fatcheese(but not holding out on that)

Cheers again OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    The weights pictured directly to the right of the bench....do they come with the bench for 49.99???

Just after buying...cheers OP... got it for 46 delivered using code and adding a sachet of energy glup for free delivery! and perhaps 4 euro aswell through fatcheese(but not holding out on that) OK

Cheers again OP!
    My fat cheese was tracked almost right away weights aren't included that's the 29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

Think il purchase both... Was looking at getting a weight bench..... Where will be the best place to buy weights?? Argos or anywhere cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

read this too quick and thought elverys is an unusual place for buying weighing scales.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I bought the 20kg Dumbbell set a couple of years ago. They've been used a lot and are still in perfect condition. I don't think you can wrong for that price.

I use 5kg and 10kg plates from Argos with the set as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Where will be the best place to buy weights?? Argos or anywhere cheaper

Adverts, gumtree, donedeal, you can pick up weights very cheap
    brightkane wrote: »
    read this too quick and thought elverys is an unusual place for buying weighing scales.

Sorry about that couldn't go back to change the title.
    I bought the 20kg Dumbbell set a couple of years ago. They've been used a lot and are still in perfect condition. I don't think you can wrong for that price.

I use 5kg and 10kg plates from Argos with the set as well.

Mine arrived this morning looks great, closest i could find at that price were all 15kg. Unfortunately the rest of my order didn't arrive.

Advertisement