Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guest Coaches And League Visits

• 02-10-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Galway City She Devils are interested in travelling to another league for a bit of experience or hosting any skater or league that would like to visit us. We've moved to a new hall and have great attendance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

GCSD wrote: »
    Galway City She Devils are interested in travelling to another league for a bit of experience or hosting any skater or league that would like to visit us. We've moved to a new hall and have great attendance.

I mentioned this on the LKRG page and they girls said that even though you've just visited, you guys know the invite is open for you to get in touch about another visit :) And if you're looking for somewhere other than Limerick...

If you ever want to come to Cork (coz Cork is awesome)....I'd happily be able to book a private session in RollerJam and do a session with ye (I'm sure I could rope in Lorraine and Sam (both LKRG A) who are always up for extra skatey time):) I could take ye for skate skills. I've some great sessions I got from Sk8 heaven Advanced last year.

Also Cork's a great city to go out in, so you could make a road trip of it! :) Options there for ye if you want it anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'm the strength and conditioning coach for Irish mens team, Boomtown and possibly Gael force (tbc). I'd be up for coming down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

Tipperary Roller Girls would also welcome anyone down, Caroline from LKRG was down awhile ago and it was epic! We're pretty new and just getting started, hoping to sit min skills end of the month. So if anyone fancies a trip to Tipp, just give us a shout we will make sure you're housed and well fed and generally be eternally grateful! Hope to see some more bootcamps too, the DRD one was excellent in so may ways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cat tastrophe

louloumc89 wrote: »
    I mentioned this on the LKRG page and they girls said that even though you've just visited, you guys know the invite is open for you to get in touch about another visit :) And if you're looking for somewhere other than Limerick...

If you ever want to come to Cork (coz Cork is awesome)....I'd happily be able to book a private session in RollerJam and do a session with ye (I'm sure I could rope in Lorraine and Sam (both LKRG A) who are always up for extra skatey time):) I could take ye for skate skills. I've some great sessions I got from Sk8 heaven Advanced last year.

Also Cork's a great city to go out in, so you could make a road trip of it! :) Options there for ye if you want it anyways!

Spitfires would love to pop down sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cat tastrophe

Hay Galway and Tipp we would love to come visit and you us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

What days do you guys train on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Dewdropdeb

Tipp trains Tues/Weds and Sundays.

Advertisement