Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2010 - How to restore deleted email account?

Options
  • 02-10-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I stupidly deleted my email account from File/Account Settings in Outlook 2010.

Now, when I go and reconfigure the account in Settings, it sets up a new account called me@eircom.net_(1) below the existing account in the main Outlook pane.

How can I reconfigure the settings of the account I've been using all along?

Obviously, I've got lots of folders etc. attached to it that I want to keep using.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Sorted:

For the record, when setting up a new account you are presented with the option to save emails To Existing Data Folder, which I didn't see first time round, in one of the setup windows. You then simply Browse to the existing account.

Simple when you know how!

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

Hi,

Diagnoses your PST file with a PST repair utility that may help to get your deleted email back. You can get ideas about deleted email recovery program at:

http://www.digisecrets.com/tools/stellar-phoenix-outlook-pst-repair-review/

Advertisement