Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donegal GAA Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Galway by 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

If we beat Galway tomorrow (which I think we will) correct me if I'm wrong but will we have to play the following weekend again? Roscommon or Kerry? preferably roscommon : ) I thought it would have been the August bank holiday weekend no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Don2012 wrote: »
    If we beat Galway tomorrow (which I think we will) correct me if I'm wrong but will we have to play the following weekend again? Roscommon or Kerry? preferably roscommon : ) I thought it would have been the August bank holiday weekend no?

Yep, out the following Saturday.

I'd have thought the bank holiday weekend too but this would suit me so not complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

It's all on the GAA site Don but in short yes it's Sunday 30th July for the round 4a winners versus Kerry and Roscommon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭bob skunkhouse

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Our lads seem to be improving after the beating from Tyrone, mainly due to some of the senior lads leading by example!

Or more so the quality of the opposition? Longford and Meath are hardly world beaters. Having watched both the Tyrone and Longford games, I'd say we where worse v Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭harpsman

Extra time in Limerick. Gonna miss first 15 in Sligo on Sky then I'm guessing. Any feed for match?

harpsman wrote: »
    Extra time in Limerick. Gonna miss first 15 in Sligo on Sky then I'm guessing. Any feed for match?

On YouTube it seems

This is a nightmare!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,498 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

#roryout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

This is a nightmare!!!

It's been coming! Better to bow out now than to get to Croke park.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭logie110

How much longer we going to have to watch this clown on the sideline make a balls of donegal gaa..either players are absolutely useless or they just doing what there been told to do by the manager..

boxer.fan wrote: »

Surely Rory has to go after this!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭overshoot

Expect the worst,.... .

This what you pictured?... Or did your imagination go this far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Cant even imagine what Kerry would have done to this team. Lets hope that dopey pr!ck steps down straight after the game, but I don't think he even has the decency to do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,499 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Boot that absolute charlatan into the atlantic

• Registered Users Posts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Been on the cards since the Tyrone rout.

Better this happening in Sligo that Croke Park.

If Gallagher has any shame he should go this evening.

If not then sacked by the County Board, because I cannot see the players putting up with his sh1te any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Murphy14

If our county board had any respect for Jim Mc Guinness this man would not be in charge do we ever learn

My stomach is doing knots!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

A "sack the management performance".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

Any predictions on the post match soundbites?

And to think people were saying Rory Gallagher was the brains behind the success donegal had under mcguinesss

That's put the icing on the cake! Gallagher better step down after this!

Blow it up ref!

Painful listening to highland radio. Absolute garbage being talked. Bonner getting the jibe in about Gallagher using his u21 players in NL. No mention of pathetic tactics and style of football since Gallagher took over. Granted that the younger players are totally inexperienced at this level.

Bye Rory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Paddy Mcbrearty is some man to keep going till the end with that crap.

That's put the icing on the cake! Gallagher better step down after this!

Possibly the best thing that could have happened. Going nowhere with Rory and an annihilation by Kerry in CP would be more painful

Painful listening to highland radio. Absolute garbage being talked. Bonner getting the jibe in about Gallagher using his u21 players in NL. No mention of pathetic tactics and style of football since Gallagher took over. Granted that the younger players are totally inexperienced at this level.

I can see it now! Gallagher will not step down and we'll be subjected to his crap next year again!

• Advertisement

Cleaned out in midfield again.Kick outs a problem since last year and makes you wonder does Gallagher realise he has a problem in this area even..

Odhran Mcneilis and leon Thomson and Leo mc cloone are badly missed and can only wonder why they took time out from the panel.

Nothing learned from tyone game and judging by this years championship makes you wonder if players are actually trying or are they just lost under current management system...
    Lot of young players but too many hammerings like today won't do them anygood longterm

Advertisement