Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Measuring stick for jumps??

Options
  • 02-10-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to buy one of the wooden types?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Why not get a good brush handle, a tape measure and a permanent black marker?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

A metal measuring tape also works pretty well. But the brush handle is a good idea, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

i use a bit 2 bits of 2x1 and marked with a black marker! Cut one length 1.5m and the second one about 500mm and screwed them together to make a T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭timmy4u2

I spend most weekends of the summer and some weekends in the spring and winter meauring fences.
    I have used the multi folding type, the engineers sliding type and several other types but I find myself always finishing up with a good old Stanley 25 ft tape.
    May not look chic but it will always be to hand when you want it as it fits in your pocket, will not burst your back pocket off when you sit down and will measure a horse stride.

• Advertisement
Advertisement