Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad2 keeps on crashing/rebooting since iOS7 upgrade

• 02-10-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭

Since I upgraded the iPad2 to iOS7 it keeps on rebooting/crashing every 30s - 2 mins.

I have tried doing a factory reset of the iPad2 to make sure that none of the data/apps on the iPad2 was causing the issue - Same behaviour
    Did a restore of the iPad to version 7.0 as well as 7.0.2 - Same behaviour
    Set iPad2 up as a new iPad - Same behaviour
    Set iPad2 up and restored from iCloud backup - Same behaviour
    Set iPad2 up as new iPad without activating WiFi - Same behaviour
    Activated airplane mode - Same behaviour
    Tried different language settings - Same behaviour

I currently have an expensive paper weight... Thanks a lot Apple! :(

Anyone know what I could do to fix the issue?! Is there any way of downgrading to iOS6 if I manage to jailbreak the iPad?

Advertisement