Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable Electrician & Plumber

Options
  • 02-10-2013 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi

Can anyone recommend a reliable Electrician and Plumber in the Drogheda area? I am looking for both at present. I would appreciate hearing from someone who has actually used one or the other at some stage and feel they can actually genuinely recommend them?

Much appreciated

Cheers! Wess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

hi everyone
    I am looking the same.
    I need change all water system in the house and put new boiler, then make two bathroom and change all electricity wires.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Aera wrote: »
    hi everyone
    I am looking the same.
    I need change all water system in the house and put new boiler, then make two bathroom and change all electricity wires.
    thanks
    Great Plummer on this site JONNYK absolutely brilliant I got the heating up grades dome New boiler etc excellent and very quick in and out lives in balbriggan but will come out you find him in the plumming section
    Kerian Friel electrian very good too lives in Drogheda again just Google. Two great lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Know a great plumber from Ardee. Done work for myself, friends and family, would highly recommend. Personal number so don't want to post on here but drop me a PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 babyeater690

What sort of electrical work do you need done I live in drogheda if thats any use to you and very reliable and top quality work done

Advertisement