Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche Dublin 16

Options
  • 02-10-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I am new to Dublin 16 and am looking for a good creche for my 2 yr old. Kindly let me know of any good creches close to dundrum town centre.

Thanks In Advance..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 RetailChick

I would recommend Absorbent Minds very highly. Only a 2 minute drive from DTC or a 15 minute walk.

www.absorbentminds.ie

My son has been happy there for 3 years and our second son will start when he is 2 next year.

I would not recommend Little Minnows. Son was there very happily from the age of 2-3 until a change in management. End result was a very unhappy child, numerous instances in regards to how the staff treated the children and resulted in us and others making several complaints to the HSE.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gsoyu

Thanks Retailchick!! Will surely try them out.

Advertisement