Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Tape Operating

Options
  • 02-10-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

hi,
    i started a business and want to make sure its all above board but I don't actually know where to find out what's required of my business in terms of getting by all the red tape.

say for a transport business moving peoples stuff to uk/eu, is it fine to just put their stuff in the truck and take it out of ireland and into their new country of residence without having any paper work of whats in each box and exactly whats in the truck in terms of furniture and that? Having paperwork would add a big headache to taking jobs.

i see a lot of other companies are with trade associations. is it ok not to be part of these?

where would i get a safety statement done for such a business? do i even need one?

how can i find out what else i need? I have all the insurance sorted for the goods, public liability and that.

is there somewhere you can go, explain what your business is and they tell you what you should have to be operating legally because right not I'm only getting things sorted as I find out I need them, i don't want to be caught off gaurd having not known i needed something.

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭NeptunesMoon

Bump? If anyone knows even where I can go to get advice on this please?

Advertisement