Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone woes

Options
  • 02-10-2013 7:08pm

I won't mention names of the phone networks involved but here is my problem...

On Friday I switched from Network A to Network B by purchasing a phone, topup and sim card in the Network B's store. I also got my number ported to Network A on that day...I was told it would take a half an hour to an hour.

I called 3 hours later and they said that it is good to go and should be done within 2 hours...I thought that was fair enough.

It is now tuesday and there are still issues. It turns out that after Network B ported me, they deleted my account or something to that effect. They have tried several times to port but they were getting "denys". I tried on Monday to just buy a phone from Network A and continue using them however they said that they needed to port me over from Network B. Network B say that I amn't ported...the end result of all of this is that I have been 5 days so far without a mobile.

Can comreg help here at all? Consumer Advice bureau? Anyone???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Its took me 3 days to prot from Vodafone to Three. I was passed around like a tennis ball, only for I was bill with three I dont htink they would ever have ported over my number.

Advertisement