Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Internet connection from Eircom router

Options
  • 02-10-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have had no Internet connection from Eircom for a few hours now, the DSL seems to create a connection fine but the Internet light stays red and there is no Internet available, I have logged onto the router to check things and all looks fine, I have tried pulling out and reconnecting the line, resetting the router and turning it off for a while and turning it back on but with no success.

I am located in the South Meath area and was wondering if there has been an outage or if there is something wrong with my line? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Sparko

I'm in ashbourne, mine is down too. Eircom posted on Twitter that there is an outage. There's more information in the broadband forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thanks Sparko, near Ashbourne myself so that must be it. Thank again!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

My workplace is down as well, red light on internet light. Eircom business support told me it was a area failure looks like a few different areas are affected.

Based in Dublin north

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Back up in Ashbourne .

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Lennyzip wrote: »
    Back up in Ashbourne .

Back in Dunshaughlin aswell :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement