Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to expect rollout of new Quad service?

Options
  • 02-10-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

I received a call in the evening a couple of weeks ago asking if I was aware of some discounts on my eircom account. I was closer to closing the account instead of upgrading until the caller gave me some information about the new services.

Can you give me some further information as to when this is likely to happen? Will current/existing customers receive any further information?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi ruamar,

I'm afraid we have no further information on this product at the moment. Existing customers will receive information and documentation when we are ready to start the roll out on it. Unfortunately until then we will have no further information. There is a link https://secure.eircom.net/apps/tv/eoi.jsp in which you can express your interest in the TV side of things. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruamar

Hi Tracey

I have already registered with that link it's just that I had been informed by the sales rep on the phone that someone would be in touch with more details/info and I am still waiting.

The only reason I have not cancelled my current eircom contract is because I am holding off for further information on the rollout and services available.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

ruamar wrote: »
    Hi Tracey

I have already registered with that link it's just that I had been informed by the sales rep on the phone that someone would be in touch with more details/info and I am still waiting.

The only reason I have not cancelled my current eircom contract is because I am holding off for further information on the rollout and services available.

Thanks

I understand this must be frustrating but I'm afraid we have no more information on the roll out of the service at present.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement