Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Eircom really this incompetent, or are they running some sort of scam?

Options
  • 02-10-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've been trying to order eFibre for over a month. Each time I order they take my bank details and agree to send an engineer out.

Each appointment comes and goes with no engineer. I call to find out what the story is, and each time there is magically no record of any order, or somehow my old order has resurfaced and cancelled out both itself and the new order, or I am told that because they didn't send out an engineer, they assumed that I didn't want my order any longer and they cancelled it, or the computer went rogue and deleted the order (basically whichever story the CSR can make up off the top of their head).

Here is my time line:

Wed 21 Aug - My wife receives a call from an Eircom salesperson selling eFibre, she tells him he is better off speaking to myself. Sales agent agrees to call on Thurs 22 Aug.

Thur 22 Aug - Sales agent doesn't call.

Fri 23 Aug - I call Eircom to order eFibre and switch from my previous provider. CSR refuses to give price that previous sales agent offered (same as website). I explain about the sales agent calling previously. CSR calls my wife a liar and says that she must have made it all up, as Eircom did not call us.

I speak to a different CSR who is far more pleasant and is able to offer the price given by the original sales agent and the website. I sign up for eFibre Unlimited. I’m told that I would have to wait for the regular broadband connection before it can be upgraded to eFibre. I was told that the phone and broadband would be up and running by Tuesday 27th Aug.

Tue 27 Aug - Still with previous phone provider. Decide that maybe Eircom was being a little ambitious with this date.

Mon 2 Sep - Internet connection with previous provider disconnected. Phoneline seems to have switched to Eircom.

I call Eircom to see if broadband is working (I explain I have my own router, so I just need the correct settings). CSR tells me that there is an issue with the line and that an engineer would need to call out to the exchange to resolve it. Engineer is to call out on Thur 5 Sep.

Thur 5 Sep – I call Eircom at approx 5.00pm to see if the line is working and if I can get my internet up and running. CSR tells me that there is no record at all of me ever placing an order. CSR agrees to have somebody call me at 6.00pm to resolve the problem.

CSR also agrees to credit my account, so I don't end up paying for a service I'm not receiving.

6.00pm comes and goes without a call from Eircom.

At about 7.30pm, I call Eircom to see what’s happening. Again I am told that there is no record of me ever placing an order. CSR offers to place a new order. CSR says that an Engineer will need to call to my home. We agree an appointment for the afternoon of Friday 13 September.

Fri 6 Sep – I receive an Eircom router in the post. I call Eircom to ask how it is that they have no record of me placing an order, why have they sent me a router? Surely they didn’t send it out at 7.30 the previous evening?

CSR alternates between denying that I have received a router, or that it isn’t an Eircom router, to claiming that Eircom sent it to me without any record of an order, just in case I ever decide to become an Eircom customer in the future. I ask if there is any possibility that they may now have two orders on their system for me. CSR denies Eircom having ANY orders from me, not even the one from the night before. After arguing and being put on hold for an eternity, the CSR finds the order from the previous night.

Fri 13 Sep – I’m expecting a call or text from the engineer during the morning to confirm our appointment for the afternoon . No call or text received.

As I had already organised the afternoon off I go home to wait for the engineer. When I arrive home there are two separate letters from Eircom, each indicating that Eircom have setup direct debits. Each has a different account number.

I wait around for an engineer. No show from the engineer.

I call Eircom to get an update. CSR initially claims that there is no record of me ever being in contact with Eircom. I am passed to multiple CSRs who claim that: I never placed an order; I placed two orders and they cancelled each other out; the computer deleted the order; another CSR didn’t press save; it’s all my previous providers fault, they are refusing to give back the line, etc etc.

The best I get is that I will have to wait five working days for my line to come back from my previous provider.

Fri 20 Sep – My 5 working days have passed. I call Eircom to see if I can get an internet connection yet (not eFibre, anything). CSR tells me that my line came back from my previous provider a while back and she has no idea why previous CSR would not give me an internet connection. CSR says she will see if she can fast-track me getting regular broadband and will call me back. CSR calls back to say she can’t speed anything up.

My dates are getting a little fuzzy here, but they are fairly accurate within a day or two.

Tue 24 Sep – I receive a second router. I call Eircom and miracle of miracles, I have regular broadband. Engineer due to make an appointment (not call out, make an appointment) in next 5 working days.

Mon 30 Sep - No contact from an engineer so i call Eircom. I’m told that there was never a request for an engineer on my account and/or that someone may have cancelled to request. I ask if they have a record of me ordering eFibre, and if so why was an engineer not ordered if an engineer is required for me to have eFibre. CSR doesn’t know, but offers to escalate my order. CSR says that I will be contacted within 48 hours.

Wed 2 Oct – 48 hours have passed, and again I have not been contacted. I call Eircom. CSR says that there is no record of my account. I ask her to look up both my account number and phone number. CSR claims that there is no record of me on the computer system. After getting angry and shouting at the CSR she puts me on hold and five minutes later she has found my account, but there is no record of me ordering eFibre or that I had called on 30th Sepember.

I again have to order eFibre, but am told that the earliest possible date for me to have any contact with an engineer is 17th October.

If Eircom actually manage to send somebody out on the 17th, it will be almost 2 months between ordering eFibre and and it being delivered. Meanwhile, Eircom have set up 2 direct debits, and plan to bill me from the end of August for the landline.

I asked the CSR who gave Eircom permission to set up direct debits on my account, as there has been no contract between us. CSR says that the phonecall I made where I gave my details and placed my order is the contract. If this is the case, how is it Eircom has the section of the phonecall where they take my bank details, but conveiniantly have no record of the rest of the very same call that covers the order that I placed?

Anyway shocking, shocking customer service by Eircom. God help them if they even think of debiting my account before they get around to delivering what was ordered.

EDIT: Thur 3 Oct: Received a bill from Eircom this morning for €104!!! How can you bill me €104 when you haven't managed to provide the service I ordered yet? Eircom is billing me from the 2nd September.

I think it's decided. Eircom can not possibly be this incompetent. Scammers pure and simple.

EDIT 2: Thur 3 Oct: Got a call from Eircom. They can no longer fit me in on the 17th Oct. I am being pushed back to the 21st, where I am having to take another half day off hoping the engineer will actually turn up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

I've been trying to order eFibre for over a month. Each time I order they take my bank details and agree to send an engineer out.

Each appointment comes and goes with no engineer. I call to find out what the story is, and each time there is magically no record of any order, or somehow my old order has resurfaced and cancelled out both itself and the new order, or I am told that because they didn't send out an engineer, they assumed that I didn't want my order any longer and they cancelled it, or the computer went rogue and deleted the order (basically whichever story the CSR can make up off the top of their head).

Here is my time line:

Wed 21 Aug - My wife receives a call from an Eircom salesperson selling eFibre, she tells him he is better off speaking to myself. Sales agent agrees to call on Thurs 22 Aug.

Fri 23 Aug - I call Eircom to order eFibre and switch from my previous provider. CSR refuses to give price that previous sales agent offered (same as website). I explain about the sales agent calling previously. CSR calls my wife a liar and says that she must have made it all up, as Eircom did not call us.

I speak to a different CSR who is far more pleasant and is able to offer the price given by the original sales agent and the website. I sign up for eFibre Unlimited. I’m told that I would have to wait for the regular broadband connection before it can be upgraded to eFibre. I was told that the phone and broadband would be up and running by Tuesday 27th Aug.

Tue 27 Aug - Still with previous phone provider. Decide that maybe Eircom was being a little ambitious with this date.

Mon 2 Sep -  Internet connection with previous provider disconnected. Phoneline seems to have switched to Eircom.

I call Eircom to see if broadband is working (I explain I have my own router, so I just need the correct settings). CSR tells me that there is an issue with the line and that an engineer would need to call out to the exchange to resolve it. Engineer is to call out on Thur 5 Sep.

Thur 5 Sep – I call Eircom at approx 5.00pm to see if the line is working and if I can get my internet up and running. CSR tells me that there is no record at all of me ever placing an order. CSR agrees to have somebody call me at 6.00pm to resolve the problem.

CSR also agrees to credit my account, so I don't end up paying for a service I'm not receiving.

At about 7.30pm, I call Eircom to see what’s happening. Again I am told that there is no record of me ever placing an order. CSR offers to place a new order. CSR says that an Engineer will need to call to my home. We agree an appointment for the afternoon of  Friday 13 September.

Fri 6 Sep – I receive an Eircom router in the post. I call Eircom to ask how it is that they have no record of me placing an order, why have they sent me a router? Surely they didn’t send it out at 7.30 the previous evening?

CSR alternates between denying that I have received a router, or that it isn’t an Eircom router, to claiming that Eircom sent it to me without any record of an order, just in case I ever decide to become an Eircom customer in the future. I ask if there is any possibility that they may now have two orders on their system for me. CSR denies Eircom having ANY orders from me, not even the one from the night before. After arguing and being put on hold for an eternity, the CSR finds the order from the previous night.

Fri 13 Sep – I’m expecting a call or text from the engineer during the morning to confirm our appointment for the afternoon . No call or text received.

As I had already organised the afternoon off I go home to wait for the engineer. When I arrive home there are two separate letters from Eircom, each indicating that Eircom have setup direct debits. Each has a different account number.

I call Eircom to get an update. CSR initially claims that there is no record of me ever being in contact with Eircom. I am passed to multiple CSRs who claim that: I never placed an order; I placed two orders and they cancelled each other out; the computer deleted the order; another CSR didn’t press save; it’s all my previous providers fault, they are refusing to give back the line, etc etc.

The best I get is that I will have to wait five working days for my line to come back from my previous provider.

Fri 20 Sep – My 5 working days have passed. I call Eircom to see if I can get an internet connection yet (not eFibre, anything). CSR tells me that my line came back from my previous provider a while back and she has no idea why previous CSR would not give me an internet connection. CSR says she will see if she can fast-track me getting regular broadband and will call me back. CSR calls back to say she can’t speed anything up.

My dates are getting a little fuzzy here, but they are fairly accurate within a day or two.

Tue 24 Sep – I receive a second router. I call Eircom and miracle of miracles, I have regular broadband. Engineer due to make an appointment (not call out, make an appointment) in next 5 working days.  

Mon 30 Sep - No contact from an engineer so i call Eircom. I’m told that there was never a request for an engineer on my account and/or that someone may have cancelled to request. I ask if they have a record of me ordering eFibre, and if so why was an engineer not ordered if an engineer is required for me to have eFibre. CSR doesn’t know, but offers to escalate my order. CSR says that I will be contacted within 48 hours.

Wed 2 Oct – 48 hours have passed, and again I have not been contacted. I call Eircom. CSR says that there is no record of my account. I ask her to look up both my account number and phone number. CSR claims that there is no record of me on the computer system. After getting angry and shouting at the CSR she puts me on hold and five minutes later she has found my account, but there is no record of me ordering eFibre or that I had called on 30th Sepember.

I again have to order eFibre, but am told that the earliest possible date for me to have any contact with an engineer is 17th October.

If Eircom actually manage to send somebody out on the 17th, it will be almost 2 months between ordering eFibre and and it being delivered. Meanwhile, Eircom have set up 2 direct debits, and plan to bill me from the end of August for the landline.

I asked the CSR who gave Eircom permission to set up direct debits on my account, as there has been no contract between us. CSR says that the phonecall I made where I gave my details and placed my order is the contract. If this is the case, how is it Eircom has the section of the phonecall where they take my bank details, but conveiniantly have no record of the rest of the very same call that covers the order that I placed?

Anyway shocking, shocking customer service by Eircom. God help them if they even think of debiting my account before they get around to delivering what was ordered.

EDIT: Received a bill from Eircom this morning for €104!!! How can you bill me €104 when you haven't managed to provide the service I ordered yet? Eircom is billing me from the 2nd September.

I think it's decided. Eircom can not possibly be this incompetent. Scammers pure and simple.

Hi MasterSplinter,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your Fibre orders.

Would you like to send me on your details and I'll look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MasterSplinter

Thank you for the response. I'll PM my details when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Here is my time line:

Mon 2 Sep - Internet connection with previous provider disconnected. Phoneline seems to have switched to Eircom.

At about 7.30pm, I call Eircom to see what’s happening. Again I am told that there is no record of me ever placing an order. CSR offers to place a new order. CSR says that an Engineer will need to call to my home. We agree an appointment for the afternoon of Friday 13 September.

EDIT: Thur 3 Oct: Received a bill from Eircom this morning for €104!!! How can you bill me €104 when you haven't managed to provide the service I ordered yet? Eircom is billing me from the 2nd September.

EDIT 2: Thur 3 Oct: Got a call from Eircom. They can no longer fit me in on the 17th Oct. I am being pushed back to the 21st, where I am having to take another half day off hoping the engineer will actually turn up.

Jesus , that sounds Desparate :-( . I was just looking into getting efiber . Already an existing customer with Eircom . This would really put me off it . Really can't go without broadband for any period so could not be in position to be without it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Thank you for the response. I'll PM my details when I get home.

Ok no problem at all, I'll look into this for you as soon as I have your details.

Thanks

Tracey

I have just called Eircom regarding the €104 bill. 

The CSR claims that €35 (inc VAT) of it is the charge for the eFibre package (which they haven't yet delivered). 

Another €44.46 plus VAT is for my internet and line rental, which should be included in the eFibre package they haven't delivered.

Eircom are also claiming that I agreed to installation fees, which i didn't. When I disputed this, the CSR says she has a recording of me agreeing to this. I asked if this is the same recording where I was promised an internet connection within the week back in August, because if they can find that, they can explain why by the time I receive eFibre it will be 2 months since I ordered it.

CSR then says that the earliest record they have of me calling was the 5th September, so I must have agreed to extra charges at this point. The agent then gets very quiet when I ask how it is possible for our first contact to be the 5th September, plus 5-10 working days for the line to switch providers, and them to be billing me from the 2nd September.

Now that Eircom is trying to prove I agreed to charges that I didn't agree to, they can now magically listen back to calls. When I have requested on multiple occasions that calls be listened back to when I am trying to prove that I was promised an engineer, i was told it was an impossibility.

Well please listen back to the calls, the only thing they will prove will be Eircom's sheer incompetence/attempts to scam customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

You are only in the early stages of a long and painful journey. There is no other way to put it. If you have the option of another provider go with them. I'm at 110 days tomorrow from my first order. Still no broadband. I wish you luck.

You are only in the early stages of a long and painful journey. There is no other way to put it. If you have the option of another provider go with them. I'm at 110 days tomorrow from my first order. Still no broadband. I wish you luck.
    Wow, 110 days? Are they trying to bill you? What is their excuse, or do you get a different story every time? I wish I had stayed with my previous provider - Eircom was the only one offering an increase in speed from what I had, but seem unwilling to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Wish I'd read this before I had 'ordered'.

I called last Monday and placed an order for an upgrade to eFibre. 

The sales rep that I was speaking to told me that the order had gone through, gave me an order number but said that she couldn't arrange a date for an engineer to come out as there was a problem with the computer. She said I should call back the following day to do it.

Tuesday evening I called back and was told (after 40 minutes of being transferred 3 times and being put on hold) that booking an engineer to come out can only be done between 9-5 and that I should call back tomorrow.

Wednesday lunchtime I called again and was, yet again transferred 3 times and on hold for quite a while. I was then told that the particular person I was talking to would sort this for me, book a date/time and call me back.

As of yet, I've heard nothing. I'm totally fed up at this point.

Also, I specifically asked the first rep I was speaking to about any charges for upgrade and whether the price on my package will change to which she replied there were none. I haven't yet heard anything from Eircom regarding this, but if I am sent a bill for any charges, they won't be paid. Simple as.

Can ay of the Eircom team help me on this matter on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Wow, 110 days? Are they trying to bill you? What is their excuse, or do you get a different story every time? I wish I had stayed with my previous provider - Eircom was the only one offering an increase in speed from what I had, but seem unwilling to deliver.
    I have been billed since September but that was even before a working phone line. On the CS lines all you get is utter nonsense. Finding someone who knows what you are talking about and how to help is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.
    The reps on here seem to be more on the ball and at least they will get back to you with an answer. More often than not its not the answer you wanted to here but that isn't their fault.
    110 days it took and Friday evening last I finally got broadband 10mb which is actually around 5 in reality. I wish you a speedy resolution.

So, I have finally got mots issues worked out.

I have received a text confirmation from the engineer to say they will be out on the morning of the 21st.

I have also been told that the fee for connection of the line is to be removed.

Now, I was also expecting a call back from an agent I spoke to on Thursday 3rd Oct who wouldn't believe me when I told her I wasn't informed of Eircom taking payment for 2 months in the first month and that the agent I made my second order with (because nobody could find the first order) had agreed to credit my account with €30 to compensate for the terrible service. The agent said she was going to listen back to the call and get back to me.

I was promised a call back within 48 hours. That was Thursday, so I should have received a call on Saturday. 

It is now Monday, and no call back. I am assuming one of two things has happened, either nobody bothered to listen back to the call, or, as I am assuming is more likely, they did listen back and realised that I WASN'T informed of the 2 month payment, and I WAS promised a €30 credit. Eircom probably thought that if they didn't call back, I would forget.

So, can an agent here listen back to the call on the 5th Spetember (approx 7.00-7.30pm, agent name Nathan) where I placed an order for eFibre, and confirm what I'm saying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Eircom used to be good but not anymore their customer service is terrible , our broadband keeps coming and going every minute and the reasons I get from Eircom is the same rubbish every time,I could write a book with the stupid reasons. They drive me mad.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gorehoundess

I had similar experiences with a business line from eircom, they never delivered the package they promised, "someone must have changed the package" I was told by my account rep. Well put it back to what I originally agreed to I would say. They overcharged me for a full year, i would ring and complain and they would grant a few bob credit and say they would readjust my package, next month the same high bills maximum package charge and they would even charge me for local calls, another call would get a couple of euro credited. This went on for 14 months and i decided to change providers. Then shock horror, they charged me 380 early cancellation! They insisted i had changed the package and was obliged to stay another 12 months. No way was i prepared to stay with them and under no circumstances had i extended my contract with them after such a shabby service. So, 3 months of being passed from billy to jack and every few weeks getting more and more threatening letters from interum justica. I eventually went to comreg. Only then was I able to get this sorted and my account credited. Shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

I'm glad I'm not the only one putting up with their terrible customer service. I've had to call for each billing period because of how idiotic their staff are - always promising to follow up on stuff and never doing it! Will be surprised to see Eircom still providing a line service in the future - they should follow the ESB route and close down sales and just stick with their line rental as it's very clear they're just becoming a worse and worse company throughout the years - it's like their a new business starting up with how incompotent they are. I work in a call centre and have literally been recommending to everyone never to join them and it's been working judging by the amount of them who are requesting for Eircom Sales to blacklist their number (something I'll be doing too once I get out of their shítty fúcking contract!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

So, I have finally got mots issues worked out.

I have received a text confirmation from the engineer to say they will be out on the morning of the 21st.

I have also been told that the fee for connection of the line is to be removed.

Now, I was also expecting a call back from an agent I spoke to on Thursday 3rd Oct who wouldn't believe me when I told her I wasn't informed of Eircom taking payment for 2 months in the first month and that the agent I made my second order with (because nobody could find the first order) had agreed to credit my account with €30 to compensate for the terrible service. The agent said she was going to listen back to the call and get back to me.

I was promised a call back within 48 hours. That was Thursday, so I should have received a call on Saturday. 

It is now Monday, and no call back. I am assuming one of two things has happened, either nobody bothered to listen back to the call, or, as I am assuming is more likely, they did listen back and realised that I WASN'T informed of the 2 month payment, and I WAS promised a €30 credit. Eircom probably thought that if they didn't call back, I would forget.

So, can an agent here listen back to the call on the 5th Spetember (approx 7.00-7.30pm, agent name Nathan) where I placed an order for eFibre, and confirm what I'm saying?
    Hi MasterSplinter

We are unable to listen to calls from here. I wish wish to request a call listened to then you will need to contact the complaints department an log an official complaint.

I have sent you a PM including a contact number for complaints.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bailie

good luck waiting on an  email back seems you cant get to talk to a manager to lodge a compliant you have to email one in wonderful only dont hold your breath waiting on a reply again Eircom really need to sort out their customer service funny how a phone company find it so hard to check on a recorded call very strange to me maybe they will come up a wonderful answer
    just as a matter of interest do Eircom actually have managers or is it just all one level agents ??????????:mad:

Bailie wrote: »
    good luck waiting on an  email back seems you cant get to talk to a manager to lodge a compliant you have to email one in wonderful only dont hold your breath waiting on a reply again Eircom really need to sort out their customer service funny how a phone company find it so hard to check on a recorded call very strange to me maybe they will come up a wonderful answer
    just as a matter of interest do Eircom actually have managers or is it just all one level agents ??????????:mad:

Yep good question, I was given an alternative name by my rep who told me to email his boss (?) if I was unhappy, so I did and eventually tracked him down on the phone only for him to tell me he was just on the same team and had no input in my case. Only after contacting comreg did I get to eventually speak to someone who could make a decision and that took going through 3 other 'higher uppers ' abyssmal service,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Yep good question, I was given an alternative name by my rep who told me to email his boss (?) if I was unhappy, so I did and eventually tracked him down on the phone only for him to tell me he was just on the same team and had no input in my case. Only after contacting comreg did I get to eventually speak to someone who could make a decision and that took going through 3 other 'higher uppers '  abyssmal  service,
    Hi gorehoundess and Bailie

Our apologies that this has been a frustrating experience for you. If you are still awaiting feedback or action on your order just PM me your details and we will contact the relevant sections for you. We may be able to advise of current status and can certainly escalate your case and arrange a call back.
    Tony

Yep good question, I was given an alternative name by my rep who told me to email his boss (?) if I was unhappy, so I did and eventually tracked him down on the phone only for him to tell me he was just on the same team and had no input in my case. Only after contacting comreg did I get to eventually speak to someone who could make a decision and that took going through 3 other 'higher uppers '  abyssmal  service,
    Hi gorehoundess and Bailie

Our apologies that this has been a frustrating experience for you. If you are still awaiting feedback or action on your order just PM me your details and we will contact the relevant sections for you. We may be able to advise of current status and can certainly escalate your case and arrange a call back.
    Tony
    Hi Tony,
    thanks for your input, I don't really have a case anymore, it's since been sorted. I was just commenting on Baille's
    I no longer have my business account with eircom, but I found the parting from them and the customer service during my contract, soul destroying.
    I am however, still a private eircom customer, 19 years, amazing..I'm waiting to see if eircom can offer me efibre. Although I simply don't understand that you have to apparently sign up for 18 month contract AND sign up direct debit to "upgrade" to efibre, even though I've been a customer for 19 years???
     My business experience with eircom was that when they have your direct debit details, they just plunder your account each month with fictitous amouts, that I had to go to comreg to have readjusted. So I am of course, very reluctant to put my private account into a direct debit one. Why is this Tony?
    Thanks for commenting anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Anytime I've heard of issues with Eircom or any other provider for that matter, Mentioning ComReg seems to do the trick,

My mum was having awful trouble with them for years, She told them to speak to me regarding the account and any CSR I spoke to just passed me from one department to the other, I mentioned Comreg and Boom things started gettin sorted accordingly.

Then my mum got a bill with about 250 quid of premium/mobile calls but we had premium/mobile calls barred

My mum ended up pulling the phone out of the wall and smashing it into pieces.

I cant believe the timeframe the OP had to wait and the runaround you got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Institutionalised incompetence in eircom. Must be a handy number working there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement