Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor GP in balbriggan after work and weekends

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

I need to go to Gp after work or weekend. Anybody know someone?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

shower33 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I need to go to Gp after work or weekend. Anybody know someone?

Dr OMathuna at Castle mill opens sat am afaik as does Dr Mulholland in Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you are stuck - Seaholm Surgery in Skerries is until 7pm on Mondays & Thursdays, also open from 9-11am on Saturday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

AFAIK CAstlemill medical centre is the only one open til 7pm. Personally I don't rate Dr Mathuna, but there are other doctors working in the clinic now and I have heard that they are quite good, the lady doc in particular.

The Bracken clinic usually have a late surgery on Mondays and Thursdays - occasionally they get cancelled if they are required to cover d-doc, but most weeks you can get an evening appt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shower33

Thanks everyone for the answers!! I have just taken an appointment for the next Saturday.

:):)

Advertisement