Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witty log title

Options
1789101113»

Comments

Pearse Street Physio and Aidan Woods seem to be mentioned regularly. Any (better) recommendations welcome.

Also, after those KStarr "fixes," I have that lovely flush of warm relief through my lower back, so fingers crossed my pelvic alignment is the root cause of all that's been bothering me lately.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I find Caroline in RAW good, she is there Tuesdays and Thursdays afaik

Went to Pearse Street Physio and saw a physio recommended by Alf.

Nothing too major. Pelvis is fine (my right leg is slightly longer so that's what threw my eye off). Just a slight strain and a little bit of a compressed disk from squatting with lumbar flexion. I blame those 2 days with the 20+ rep squats. Stupidity. Bottom line is: no squats or deads or heavy lifting for 2 weeks. Exercise prescription is identical to what's in Alf's log.

What I feel I can still do:
    Bench - possibly with no arch and just a flat back
    Pull ups
    Plate loaded seated row
    Leg extensions
    Leg curls
    Bodybuilding shíte - curls, shoulder stuff
    Face pulls and pull aparts

Anything there a no go?

Motivation = 0. Probably won't bother logging until I'm back in full swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

You'll have to really work on maintaining your back's shape during some of them but it's just something you're more conscious of but did all along. Treat it a bit like a program. Focus on the exercises you've been given.

The injury sounds like it was brought about differently bit not altogether different to mine.

Hip abductions have helped my squat ad well. Well, most noticeably.

Advertisement