Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter over dangan/Newcastle tonight?

Options
  • 02-10-2013 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea what's going on?....circling the place for a good while now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Searching I presume. The usual really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

boardzz wrote: »
    Searching I presume. The usual really.

Rescue 118 Coastguard helicopter from Sligo brought a critically ill patient to Galway Hospital, fantastic service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Rescue 118 Coastguard helicopter from Sligo brought a critically ill patient to Galway Hospital, fantastic service

You are right we are very very lucky to have
    That service.

Just landing again from Sligo with another critcal patient

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It left here (I'm in hospital with a window facing the helipad) again about an hour ago. Pretty cool seeing it all lit up.

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »
    It left here (I'm in hospital with a window facing the helipad) again about an hour ago. Pretty cool seeing it all lit up.

Yes never saw so many bright lights on a helicopter it lit the whole place up,

Speedy recovery hope you are getting better

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Yes never saw so many bright lights on a helicopter it lit the whole place up,

Speedy recovery hope you are getting better

I'm dandy. I got to show my 2 day old son his first helicopter. Unlikely he'll remember though. :)

I'm dandy. I got to show my 2 day old son his first helicopter. Unlikely he'll remember though. :)

The Coastguard have had one delivery on board so far and I was reading yesterday that a baby was delivered on a Royal Navy helicopter bringing a woman from the Scilly Isles to hospital in Cornwall, great service

Congrats on the new baby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Congratulations! All the best to you and the little man :)

Advertisement