Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

named driver

Options
  • 02-10-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have NCB on my own name from Czech Republic and also 2years like named driver in Ireland, I just bought my first car and im wondering if i can use these to prove it?on webside its saying no and i cant get through on phone..
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi lella.august

Yes we can accept NCB from EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Bermuda as long as it is not currently being used on another vehicle and has been earned within the last 2 years. We will need to see documented proof from your previous insurer and can accept faxes, photocopies, original proof, and proof via email.
    Named Driving Experience would only apply if you haven’t had insurance in your own name before and therefore have not earned a no claims discount.
    If you want to PM me your details, I can contact you to discuss this further.

Ruth

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lella.august

Hi lella.august

Yes we can accept NCB from EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Bermuda as long as it is not currently being used on another vehicle and has been earned within the last 2 years. We will need to see documented proof from your previous insurer and can accept faxes, photocopies, original proof, and proof via email.
    Named Driving Experience would only apply if you haven’t had insurance in your own name before and therefore have not earned a no claims discount.
    If you want to PM me your details, I can contact you to discuss this further.

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, i can send it to you , but I cannot send you private message, so my email is Lella.Simkova@gmail.com or if you want i can give you my mobile number.

Thanks

Advertisement