Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods in the LFC forum

Options
  • 03-10-2013 1:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I am gettn cards and infraction warnings for nothing on the LFC forum, I am only back after two weeks ban for what I can see is nothing.

I see people who are friends with the mods in this forum get away with abusing me and nothing is done to them!

I believe that they are ganging up on me and the mods are running amok, they just card and ban ppl who is not in their little 'lfc gang'

This is gross unfair, and the mods really need to modded themselves!

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Firstly it's not the "LFC" forum, it's the Soccer Forum

Could you please state which card or ban you are disputing and whether you have attempted to resolve it directly with the mod

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just coming back to this. Although you have not indicated which card or ban you wish to dispute I've been looking at your overall record in the Soccer Forum.

In the past 4 months or so you have racked up 4 yellow and 3 red cards together with 3 resultant bans - that's in the space of 150 or so posts, usually for being abusive to other posters or people in the game. That's in addition to your equally poor record elsewhere on site. I can see absolutely no reason to overturn any of those cards

Under the Soccer forum totting up process you should have received a 6 month ban after your most recent card. However given you received cards in quick succession the mods were lenient to you and only imposed a 2 week ban

However looking at your overall record you are clearly not learning your lesson. I understand the local mods have already been in touch with you over posts you have recently reported as well as your "fake" signature that you included whenever posting in the LFC thread

Basically you are taking up too much mod time with your trolling and general behaviour. Hence I'm instructing you now to cut it out. There have been other posts the mods could have actioned but have not. If however you given them any reason to issue another card or ban this season it will result in a permanent ban from the forum. You may the ask for it to be reconsidered after 6 months, but if you fail to keep a completely clean record across the rest of the site in the meantime such a ban will not be lifted

All cards and resultant bans in the Soccer Forum upheld

You may ask an Admin to review this should you wish

Advertisement