Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100x bus stop drogheda

Options
  • 03-10-2013 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi, can you get on the 100x at the north road (the hospital stop)? I know it's not listed in the timetable, but neither is the stop at the thatch. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

i'm pretty sure you can't. I always got it down at the depot

....good point about The Thatch though......

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭soundmangar

i'm pretty sure you can't. I always got it down at the depot

....good point about The Thatch though......

Yeah, same as yourself. I always walk down to the depot. It'd be a lot handier to get at the North Road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Does the 100x come down the North Road? Does it not come into Drogheda via the M1 and Donore Rd?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Agent Mug

As far as i know the 100x was taking to long to get to the bus depot via the north road, its quicker using the Donore Rd and the 100x does pick up at the Thatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Hi, can you get on the 100x at the north road (the hospital stop)? I know it's not listed in the timetable, but neither is the stop at the thatch. Thanks

After 5 or 6, the 100x doesn't use the motorway and travels through Dunleer, Castlebellingham and those places on the regional road. So at these times onwards it does stop at the north road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement