Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with my account

Options
  • 03-10-2013 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi.  I was due to be paid today but nothing has gone into my account.  Payroll told me they transferred itas normal and they gave me my payslip.  Also a new DD that was due to leave my account yesterday and never did. Is there a problem with my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi sitstill,

You would be best to contact your branch or Banking 365 directly as we do not have account access to check this for you. A rep can into the wages and also check to see if your direct debit was requested on your account. 

Apologies I cannot provide more concrete answer at this time.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

your problem is that your banking with Bank of Ireland, I was with them for 12 years and nothing but trouble and charges, absolute disgrace to deal with. My advice, close your account and go somewhere that the bank is happy to have you as a customer and not constantly doing you from behind

Advertisement