Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Friday : Outkast
    Saturday : Portishead (with Foals and someone else doing the late night slots like 2DCC and Disclosure )
    Sunday : Queens of the Stone Age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keeeeeeitho

Friday : Outkast
    Saturday : Foals / Chic
    Sunday : Queens of the Stone Age

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Just got my loyalty code

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Lauren Hill would be immense, I'd take her over Oukast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

got my code too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got my code too :)

Fri: Foals
    Sat: Beck
    Sun: Chic

Basement Jaxx following Beck if they go back to the Saturday night dance-y act following the headliner.
    would be very happy if Outkast were there though.

Didn't send anything, presume it was done by purchase history.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Mr.S wrote: »
    Did you send off proof or is this done automatically through TM? I can't remember how many i've bought online hmm

Are Foals big enough to headline though!? Sure they only played the Academy 2 years ago

I got mine automatically from ticketmaster, same as last year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Did you send off proof or is this done automatically through TM? I can't remember how many i've bought online hmm

Are Foals big enough to headline though!? Sure they only played the Academy 2 years ago

are chic big enough to headline?

that line up seems alot more realistic to me, a nice mix and good crowd drawers

• Advertisement

Just sent my proof of attendance there

played 2 nights in the Academy as the Olympia was booked for something else IIRC, they played the Olympia the year before.
    sold out 2 nights in the Olympia a few weeks ago.

with most stages closed on Friday night, I'd say they'd get a good crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Friday: Foals
    Saturday: Chic (with a dance act after, maybe Basement Jaxx)
    Sunday: OutKast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Just got the loyalty code, only got the one for 2 or less despite buying last year at the full discount (although in fairness last year is the only time I bought directly with my TM account).

Looks like I'll have to dig out some proof.

Just got the loyalty code, only got the one for 2 or less despite buying last year at the full discount (although in fairness last year is the only time I bought directly with my TM account).

Looks like I'll have to dig out some proof.

I got that one too , but im also gonna see if get my other one i just sent proving that i went to 3 aswell . If i get the 3 or more one ill give away my other one

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Fri-Beck
    Sat-Chic
    Sun-A more popular act to bump the sunday tickets.

Hoping Outkast are on the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Just got my discount code. Had completely forgotten about it! Excited now ��

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

whats the discount for 3 or more picnics? They only have me down for 2 (174 euro) which isn't bad as it is

Just see - 154 , nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Got my 3 year code , happy days :cool: . Does anyone know if i can buy them from a ticketmaster outlet with discount code for the €155 or do they have to be purchased online ? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

YES just got my code!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Me too! Shall be purchasing tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Three or more loyalty offer - woohoo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

tmc86 wrote: »
    Me too! Shall be purchasing tonight!

Tickets on sale 7pm tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Tickets on sale 7pm tomorrow

ha you're right it's only the 18th! clearly still not right after the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Elevendork!

Anybody else not get their code yet? I've only been last year and bought it in a Ticketmaster outlet but I've emailed them my pictures and all "/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Same question again, can you pay in installments in a ticketmaster outlet or just online?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Hmm, seems my mate buying our tickets last year will cause me a slight inconvenience. Better send tm my not at all conclusive picture I took of Robert plant.

TBF, going by last year you could send them 3 pics of random fields and you'll get the 3 year discount no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

I sent pictures of a mate at two Eps and an Oxegen last year cos I had no pictures of myself at any EP, still got the code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

Would going to a ticketmaster outlet and bringing your wristbands be enough?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement