Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Is there a clash finder app for I-phone??

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭murdog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNiBf2NgJkc

If the last five mins of this doesn't get you giddy there's something wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Does anyone have that link to Flumes set?

Also Outkast, 2 Bears and Glass Animals all clashing :'( Clashes already grrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Dominya

Does anyone have that link to Flumes set?

Also Outkast, 2 Bears and Glass Animals all clashing :'( Clashes already grrrrrrrrr

Which set? Always preferred this one myself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0EVEBx06eQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭pmalone

nmg_ire wrote: »
    Is there a clash finder app for I-phone??

no iphone app that I am aware of .. you can use the mobile version of clashfinder..http://clashfinder.com/m/electricpicnic2014/

you will need a network connection for this though, which you don't need for the android app.

If you set up an account on clashfinder, log in and set up your itinerary, then if you log in on the phone also it will sync your itinerary ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

pmalone wrote: »
    no iphone app that I am aware of .. you can use the mobile version of clashfinder..http://clashfinder.com/m/electricpicnic2014/

you will need a network connection for this though, which you don't need for the android app.

If you set up an account on clashfinder, log in and set up your itinerary, then if you log in on the phone also it will sync your itinerary ..

I take a screenshot of each days itinerary and then each day set the appropriate shot as my phone wallpaper.
    Makes it super simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Dominya wrote: »
    Which set? Always preferred this one myself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0EVEBx06eQ

Ah sorry the set that he is currently playing! IE the one he will probably play at picnic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Where can I download the clash finder app for android. Do I search for something in the android store?

Ah sorry the set that he is currently playing! IE the one he will probably play at picnic :)

I'd say it'd be pretty close to what he plays in the one I linked but sorry! Not sure if I've seen any more recent sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,747 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Where can I download the clash finder app for android. Do I search for something in the android store?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...electricpicnic

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

anyone recommend any DJs to check out from Casa Bacardi or Rave in the woods before hand on spotify?

I'd be into Flume, Disclosure that kind of stuff if there's anything similar!

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Those stage times got me verrry excited. Friday is weak I think, but the excellent Body & Soul line-up that night (Tune-Yards and Young Fathers) consoled me nicely. Saturday and Sunday are both quite strong but I'm hoping we might get a smaller stage open on Friday with Stephen Malkmus, Asgeir and a few others. Or, Flume or London Grammar in the EA at the same time as Pet Shop Boys.

If not, I'm sure I'll still find something to do...

Now I'm just dreading the other stage announcements for fear of clashes. Atm I've got no major ones (missing Girl Band for Foals - not a big deal, just a shame!) but I expect St. Vincent & Beck... Even if St. Vincent could clash with Outkast I'd be happier...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

apologies if this was mentioned already but is Rave in the woods on this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

jadie wrote: »
    apologies if this was mentioned already but is Rave in the woods on this year?

Red Bull Music Academy = Rave in the woods

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rewind83

Sorry if this has been asked but where is the link for the stage times that were released today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Rewind83 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked but where is the link for the stage times that were released today?

on thejournal.ie, Irishtimes.ie and a few pages back in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭murdog!

Rewind83 wrote: »

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/first-look-electric-picnic-main-stage-line-up-and-some-fine-dining-options-1.1907825

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Just checked, wild beasts have exactly the same billing as they did 2 years ago, strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dixiechick88

srm23 wrote: »
    anyone recommend any DJs to check out from Casa Bacardi or Rave in the woods before hand on spotify?

I'd be into Flume, Disclosure that kind of stuff if there's anything similar!

cheers

Dimitri from Paris is in casa bacardi Friday, Joy Orbison is at the rave in the woods! Annie Mac is well worth a look aswel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Will Lanards they sell on site have all stages and times covered?
    As i'm looking at clashfinder here an its only now that you get the feel of how many stages there actually are?

First timer by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

As i'm looking at clashfinder here an its only now that you get the feel of how many stages there actually are?

First timer by the way

Yeah the lanyards have most of the info...

First clash. Beck and David O'Doherty.

Booo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

First timer by the way
    no, they usually only have about half the stages from what i can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Saw from the coverage on BBC three that SBTRKT didn't have Samphra performing with him and setlist was quite different to his previous shows, didnt even play Hold on. Hope this isnt the case for ep as I think Samphra makes his set twice as good, hopefully he'll be on stage with him.
    not sure what you were watching but Sampha was with him at R&L:

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

First clash. Beck and David O'Doherty.

Booo

yeah id stay well away from David O'Doherty :o

cant see the appeal at all, painfully unfunny

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dyaso

I'm excited to see krystal klear....but just know that there is gonna be a major clash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dixiechick88

When will the remaining timetable be announced?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement