Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Clashfinder updated by the legend cl1984, whoever that is

http://clashfinder.com/s/electricpicnic2014/

Bicep on at 1:30 Saturday night in Little Big Tent

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

SBTRKT playing Saturday and Sampha DJ set on Sunday.......surely Sampha would be on the same day as SBTRKT...or it means they wont be onstage together for the SBTRKT gig....booooo

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

cee_jay wrote: »
    So to try get around the no drink in the arena rule, I decided to make vodka jellies. Did the same last year and they went down a treat! There's currently over a naggin in them, and topping up more and more every night.

where you selling them in the areana?? Ive distant flashbacks of buying about 10 jello shots of some young one after the bars were closed and I was booseless

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭PaddyPooHead

Just noticed Outkast and Slowdive are clashing. That's fairly sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Saturday is lining up to be unbelievable.

Trinity Orchestra -> Wild Beasts -> Hozier -> Temples -> Annie Mac -> London Grammar -> Portishead -> Chic -> Bicep -> Joy Orbison.

That's my kind of day :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

First time EP goer here! I'm getting a lift Friday morning and bringing a crate of beer with me will there be a torturous walk from the drop off point to the campsite? Or would I be wiser to use this EP online off license even though it's 50 a crate?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭PaddyPooHead

First time EP goer here! I'm getting a lift Friday morning and bringing a crate of beer with me will there be a torturous walk from the drop off point to the campsite? Or would I be wiser to use this EP online off license even though it's 50 a crate?

Hateful enough walk but it's bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mrscloudatlas

Hateful enough walk but it's bearable.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Hateful + don't forget the weight of your tent and other stuff, but beer is your reward!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dyaso

way to many clashes for me! espec jame murphy/dimitri from paris and then chic/krystal klear! be grand if some "electrical problem" occured and were re-scheduled!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Just noticed Glass Animals are playing LBT at 4:45 Sunday as well as B&S later on. Delirah. Was gutted they were clashing with Rustie/Outkast. I actually have a sick 'Christmas eve when you were 10, hoping for new Power Rangers from Santy' feeling in my stomach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Man up and tough it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Will there be a place to pour of spirits from the glass bottles in the plastic bottles at every entrance?

Noticed a few people getting their spirits that they had already put into plastic bottles taken off them due to the seal being broken or something. Not sure if I should risk losing my vodka for the weekend by putting it into a plastic bottle at home, but I also don't want to rock up with a glass bottle and get that taken off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

baz2009 wrote: »
    Will there be a place to pour of spirits from the glass bottles in the plastic bottles at every entrance?

Noticed a few people getting their spirits that they had already put into plastic bottles taken off them due to the seal being broken or something. Not sure if I should risk losing my vodka for the weekend by putting it into a plastic bottle at home, but I also don't want to rock up with a glass bottle and get that taken off me.

That would've been for going into the arena. One you've no glass heading into the campsite, you'll be dead on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭pmalone

Clashfinder updated by the legend cl1984, whoever that is

http://clashfinder.com/s/electricpicnic2014/

Bicep on at 1:30 Saturday night in Little Big Tent

clashfinder looks pretty much good to go... no trailer park on it though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 twowheels

baz2009 wrote: »

they have plastic bottles on the way into the campsite but I think you have to pay for them. There is no problem getting drink in unsealed plastic bottles into the campsite but they won't let you bring any gargle into the arena when the bars are open.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I just want to get this ****ing exam done tomorrow then its full steam ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Duff wrote: »
    That would've been for going into the arena. One you've no glass heading into the campsite, you'll be dead on.
    twowheels wrote: »
    they have plastic bottles on the way into the campsite but I think you have to pay for them. There is no problem getting drink in unsealed plastic bottles into the campsite but they won't let you bring any gargle into the arena when the bars are open.

That's what I thought, wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witness it myself. Happened to the two lads ahead of me in the queue on the Friday morning. I'll just put it into a plastic bottle myself I'd say, if nothing else, it'll speed up the queuing process!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Can you just pay when you're getting on the Bus Eireann bus from Dublin? I just went to book it there now and it said the ticket would be posted out, which probably won't get here in time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

This post has been deleted.

I clicked song and was playing it. Was thinking it was damn weird. Some really strange rhythms, lyrics and bass going on. Really off the wall stuff.
    I paused it, then realised that the music from Farm Heroes Saga was playing behind it :o:eek:
    Going back into my box now.

Husband was driving back through Stradbally today. A queue of trucks getting into the Arena. A load of people drinking outside the various pubs in Stradbally.... 'It's beginning to feel a lot like Chr.... E P' (the rhyme doesn't quite work).

Without the full listings yet - I already have 9 clashes. Some tough choices to be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Fúck the fúck off unpronounceable Icelandic Volcano and your unpredictable shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Is the bungabunga one acting up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

gaffolino wrote: »
    where you selling them in the areana?? Ive distant flashbacks of buying about 10 jello shots of some young one after the bars were closed and I was booseless

Oh God me too. They were disgusting. It was actually pretty stupid, there could have been anything in them- she said poitin :eek: All I know is I felt like crap the next day.

So much to organise tomorrow, eek :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Is the bungabunga one acting up again?

Yes but not in an orgytastic way. Just waiting for more news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Just noticed Outkast and Slowdive are clashing. That's fairly sh*te.

Pray for it to be p1ssing down rain and then your choice will be easier to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

Today is the 28th so technically there is only one more sleep. Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Slowdive and Outkast

Annie Mac and Metronomy

Flume and Beck

Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 jimbo94s

What day is Flume on does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

it's all on http://clashfinder.com/s/electricpicnic2014/

Flume is on Sunday in Rankin Woods at 8pm

This discussion has been closed.