Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

sadie06 wrote: »
    According to the dailyedge, the mother*ckin' ghost train is there again! That bloody looped announcement drove me potty blaring out till 4am last year.

And that's why I'd rather sleep in damp ditch than camp near that sh!te ever again!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

First time EP goer here! I'm getting a lift Friday morning and bringing a crate of beer with me will there be a torturous walk from the drop off point to the campsite? Or would I be wiser to use this EP online off license even though it's 50 a crate?

Ah now, you'll be grand! I'm bringing 24 cans, a litre of vodka, a bottle of whiskey, a bottle of red wine, and most importantly, a f*ck-load of water. I'm like an obese camel on the way in, light as pillowcase on the way out. And it still won't even be enough. This year I'm taking it easy though. Yoga and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stephen.87

Happy electric picnic eve all :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

Any reports on the mud situation? Debating on bringing a trolley and concerned about getting stuck with a heavy load!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Meangadh wrote: »
    Oh God me too. They were disgusting. It was actually pretty stupid, there could have been anything in them- she said poitin :eek: All I know is I felt like crap the next day.

So much to organise tomorrow, eek :D

Yeah that what they said they were, poitin. Taste ment nothing to me on that day. Was the messiest one of the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

The Irish Times have confirmed the stage times for Rankin's Wood stage

Saturday

11.10pm-12.30pm: Le Galaxie

10pm-11pm: Omar Souleyman

8pm-9.30pm: Annie Mac

6.45pm-730pm: Walking On Cars

5.30pm-6pm: Cathy Davey

4.15pm-5pm: Twin Shadow

2pm-2.45pm: Vann Music

1.30pm-2.15pm: Booka Brass Band

Sunday

11pm-12pm: The Minutes

9.30pm-10.30pm: Kelis

8pm-9pm: Flume

6.45pm-7.30pm: Jungle

5.30pm-6.15pm: Neneh Cherry

4.15pm-5pm: Stephen Malkmus

3pm-3.45pm: Jenny Lewis

1.45pm-2.30pm: Acrobat

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

Yeah! Beautiful blue sky in Cork this morning lads! Hope this is shaping up to be a good weekend weather wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

By the way is anyone on here doing the run? Will there be showers we can use at the welcome area

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Beautiful morning here in Costa del Dublin 15, looking good for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Sun is shining in Navan! Its never sunny in Navan so that bodes well. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mrscloudatlas

The rainbow top I ordered from amazon just arrived. Yussss.
    Jumps on bed with excitment !!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

I assume the official stage times released in the media today tally with what the guy who got them off the app yesterday said?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dixiechick88

Im gonna literally explode with excitement today, one of the lads in my college class walked in there (we're both going) and we made loud screeching sounds at each other, something along the line of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....its a matter of hours now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    I assume the official stage times released in the media today tally with what the guy who got them off the app yesterday said?

some slight differences, eg. Le Galaxie's start time: 11:10pm on Irish Times, 11:30pm on app.
    the times for Vann Music on the IT page are wrong anyway, as they're overlapping with Booka Brass Band.

the app times seem more correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Otsuka

Blue sky and sun in Portlaoise. How will I last all day at this desk know what awaits just a few miles down the road....
    First picnic in 3 years family camping now but I just can't wait !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Creeby

Jonas Rathsman > Ejeca > Kaytranada > Sbtrkt > Joy Orbison

that's some Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Im gonna literally explode with excitement today, one of the lads in my college class walked in there (we're both going) and we made loud screeching sounds at each other, something along the line of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....its a matter of hours now :)
    Please try to be little more chill on the weekend itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I've just received my work schedule for the next two days.

-Refresh EP thread
    -Piss oneself with excitement
    -Refresh EP thread

(repeat until freedom)

Please try to be little more chill on the weekend itself.

Don't worry iv been to many a picnic and survived :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

According to Clashfinder, The Minutes are playing every day?

Salty Dog, Jerry Fish, then Rankin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 zuluchio

zuluchio wrote: »
    I have made an attempt in Excel at a timetable for the picnic with what’s been announced so far (A4 - 1 page per day)

PDF -
    https://
    drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iJQR38HkYmVUFlcHpyNWhpWU0

I will add Rankins Wood Stage, Cosby Stage and Little Big Tent when they are announced.
    I have seen no times for Salty Dog, Other Voices or the Jerry Fish thingy.

I will post it again when I get the rest of the times.

This is now updated with Rankins Wood Stage, Cosby Stage, Salty Dog and Little Big Tent

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Dowdy

_feedback_ wrote: »
    I've just received my work schedule for the next two days.

-Refresh EP thread
    -Piss oneself with excitement
    -Refresh EP thread

(repeat until freedom)

Save up that piss. #philcawleypissbagchallenge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

BaZmO* wrote: »
    According to Clashfinder, The Minutes are playing every day?

Salty Dog, Jerry Fish, then Rankin?

Yeah there's a few people playing multiple times. Cathy Davey is also playing at least twice. Good way to do it, wish a few of the heavy weights did that too, like Flume and Mogwai

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Good job, thanks for uploading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

nmg_ire wrote: »
    Good job, thanks for uploading

You couldn't post a link please?
    On my phone here and can't locate the doc..

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

What's the story with Bonnie Tyler can't find her on clash finder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sir kipling

This may seem like a simpleton question I'm organising who I will be seeing and what stage there on but I have no idea where the Cosby Stage and Rankin woods are can someone please enlighten me

Thanks

This may seem like a simpleton question I'm organising who I will be seeing and what stage there on but I have no idea where the Cosby Stage and Rankin woods are can someone please enlighten me

Thanks

Take a look at the map, everything is labelled on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,740 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

^^^^^^^

Map attached

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sir kipling

Thanks lads I must have starred at that map for ages and was totally oblivious to that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement