Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Do people think if someone was to stick a 'cigarette' into their pocket, or possible even shoe, on the way into the arena it'd be k?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

We have Guest VIP tickets and staying in pink moon, our tickets say enter through abbeyleix gate, but paintball entrance is much closer, will they allow us in through paintball entrance ?? 😧

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Don't forget your willies y'all

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Dominya

Do people think if someone was to stick a 'cigarette' into they're pocket, or possible even shoe, on the way into the arena it'd be k?

hahahaha. Down your sock pal, get the full length you want with no hassle and no danger of crushing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Do people think if someone was to stick a 'cigarette' into they're pocket, or possible even shoe, on the way into the arena it'd be k?

It'd be k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Dominya wrote: »
    ruh roh!

Someone please tell me this tent comes with pegs!?
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3401895.htm

Bought it a week back, never thought to check, now I'm in work having a conniption.

I hope it doesn't rain.... That tent will soak up water like a sponge!

GrumPy wrote: »
    I hope it doesn't rain.... That tent will soak up water like a sponge!

Yeah I'm seeing many different opinions on the reviews. Oh well, black bags and duct tape!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

shellyboo wrote: »

Screw that, I'm leaving mine at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Emz93

Hi just wondering to anyone who has been to EP or done the Tour de Picnic. I have a standard weekend camping ticket and the two people i'm camping with are doing the Tour de Picnic. Would u say it'd be easy enough for me to wait just before the entrance until they arrive (with my tent) and we could enter together or do the Tour de Picnic cyclists enter a different way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

shellyboo wrote: »

Are they the ones that are hard to pull off, that I struggled with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 thinklinkl

working at picnic this year for the 1st time, anyone know what its like?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

thinklinkl wrote: »
    working at picnic this year for the 1st time, anyone know what its like?

Depends what you're doing.

I'd imagine being one of the "COFFEE.................TEA..................HOT CHOCOLATE" guys is pretty soul destroying.

maximoose wrote: »
    Depends what you're doing.

I'd imagine being one of the "COFFEE.................TEA..................HOT CHOCOLATE" guys is pretty soul destroying.

nah working in the bars..

despite having to work I cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ib2014

How strict are they on whacky tobacco does anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

nah working in the bars..

despite having to work I cant wait

Did it once ..good money but my heart was broken not being able to see what I wanted to see. Still bantered with the crowd. Found my co-workers to be zero craic that year. But never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

ib2014 wrote: »

A security guy used his foot to gently push a bong back in the door of a nearby persons tent, when he left it sticking out from the night before (plastic). :P
    Some security are sound, even the assholes are more worried about trouble makers and glass than people smoking wackytobacky

GrumPy wrote: »
    A security guy used his foot to gently push a bong back in the door of my friends tent, when he left it sticking out from the night before. :P
    Some security are sound, even the assholes are more worried about trouble makers and glass than people smoking wackytobacky

Mate went last year and actually got asked for some by one of the security guys, so I'd say fairly chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Nice try garda murphy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Can anyone tell me if there is an atm on the grounds, and somewhere to buy cigarettes?

Yeah there is an ATM, I know this as I am still in the queue from last years EP :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Staying in Pink Moon - need to head to Jimi a fair bit to pick up cans, ice etc
    Is it much of a trek?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Just dont be an idiot. Be discrete about it. The Gardai arent going to ignore you if they pass you smoking and there is a waft of "whacky tobacco" coming off you.

srm23 wrote: »
    Is it much of a trek?!

It is abit but sure bring a mate or two and turn it into an adventure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

we'll get pearl jam to headline EP someday...never has a band been more suited to a festival..and when that happens, i'll die happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

It is abit but sure bring a mate or two and turn it into an adventure

That just made me visualise Bilbo Baggins running around Hendrix screaming "I'm going on an adventahhh!"

Did it once ..good money but my heart was broken not being able to see what I wanted to see. Still bantered with the crowd. Found my co-workers to be zero craic that year. But never again.

working was the only way i was gonna be able to go so i bit the bullet.. have a few mates at it and working with a few mates too so should be grand on that side of things..

just wondering how strict they are on drinking and showing up very hungover

working was the only way i was gonna be able to go so i bit the bullet.. have a few mates at it and working with a few mates too so should be grand on that side of things..

just wondering how strict they are on drinking and showing up very hungover
    everyone is a bit worse for the wear but you'll be grand

srm23 wrote: »
    Is it much of a trek?!

btw I see you picked the Pink Moon. Call over for a can!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

First time camping in Oscar from the usual hendrix carry on

Any suggestions where to set up shop there?

Can't find my camping chair either, I shall have to buy an extortionate-ly priced one at the shoparoo

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Tommy54

Whats the hendrix camp like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I've seen some stuff man

Weird stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement