Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Latest is rain has not let up and is still misting down horrible morning but that was forecast ...ground will be soaked so a day for wel lies or boots starting off anyway ...sky looks to be clearing so hopefully around 12/1 the drier weather will come

Winds not as bad as predicted but still present

It won't spoil the enjoyment esp when better weather is on the way

Just take extra care driving Folkes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Mince Pie wrote: »
    So, typical can't fricking sleep!

On another note, clashfinder is wrong, Booka Brass Band have confirmed they are playing 00.30 and not 22.30 which leaves me back to playing spoons in the woods rather than subject myself to Shít Pet Boys. Judder
    the app says that they're on at 22:30....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

the app says that they're on at 22:30....

They confirmed last night its deffo 00.30 on FB

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Raining here in Kildare :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dixiechick88

See ye on the other side my boardsie friends, the last few months chatting have been awesome, now to put it into practice!! HAVE A FRICKEN BLAST!!!!

• Advertisement

Raining here in Kildare :mad::mad::mad:
    dry, blue skies and a small bit of cloud in my part of Kildare :)

Mince Pie wrote: »
    They confirmed last night its deffo 00.30 on FB
    i've seen a few acts on fb post their times/stages, and then correct themselves later. BBB might be working off a preliminary schedule or something.

The Minutes only finish at 00:30, and Cult Called Man are scheduled to come on at 00:50.
    it would also leave a 90min gap on the Salty Dog if BBB aren't playing then.

unless the app has completely wrong times for half of tonight...

https://www.facebook.com/Electricpicnic/posts/10152682155544168
    Tickets for Electric Picnic 2015 go on sale this Monday at noon! Once again we are offering "reward scheme" tickets to our loyal followers! For more info on ticket prices and information on how to claim your discount code please see below!

http://electricpicnic.ie/electricpicnic2015ticketsonsalemonday

Tickets for Electric Picnic 2015 will go on sale Monday 1st September at 12pm.

Once again we are offering “reward scheme” tickets to our loyal followers. If you've been to the Picnic before we will ask you to prove it to avail of this scheme. Anyone that already attended this year and booked their tickets online will be sent a code directly from Ticketmaster to purchase your reward scheme tickets. Anyone that purchased tickets in a Ticketmaster outlet will need to prove this to receive the code for reward scheme tickets.

Electric Picnic 2015 ticket prices

Between 1st September and 30th September

€154.50 if you can prove you’ve been to 3 or more Picnics
    €174.50 if you can prove you’ve been to the Picnic once/twice before
    €194.50 if you haven’t been before

Installment Plans

3 or more Picnics

First Charge €54.50 + service charge // Second Charge €50 // Third Charge €50

1 or 2 Picnics
    First Charge €59 + service charge //Second Charge €59 // Third Charge €56.50

Not been before

First Charge €65 + service Charge // Second Charge €65 // Third Charge €64.50

For more information on how to claim your discount code see here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,735 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Good news - workout done.
    Bad news - barber and fruit shop not open til 9:30
    Good news - relish can knock together a quick breakfast
    Bad news - Michael Buble album on the frickin radio
    Good news - it's the last bit of Shyte music i'l hear all fooking weekend!

Enjoy the feck out of the weekend folks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

everlast75 wrote: »
    Good news - it's the last bit of Shyte music i'l hear all fooking weekend!

That seems a little over-optimistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Friend down since yesterday said there was 12 hours solid rain overnight. Very windy down there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

Work deadline is ruining my picnic buzz. :( not sure if I will make today at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,735 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

alastair wrote: »
    That seems a little over-optimistic.

Not at all - i'm more worried about not getting to hear all the great music this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

With the really ****e weather out there, i'm starting to be kinda glad i wound up working (not planned) today, let everyone else deal with the wind and rain and then saunter in as the sun shine blasts through the clouds

(that is how it's going to roll in my mind and i'm sticking with it)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

With the really ****e weather out there, i'm starting to be kinda glad i wound up working (not planned) today, let everyone else deal with the wind and rain and then saunter in as the sun shine blasts through the clouds

(that is how it's going to roll in my mind and i'm sticking with it)

exact same. half day today and working from home but still, would love to be there earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

Finally on the road! Car packed to rhe gills. LETS DO THIS MOTHER!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Woohoo I'm in the way!! Weather ok in Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

Dien wrote: »
    For a variety of reasons our small group of three won't make it to Stradbally until 10, maybe 11on the Friday night. Will there be any issues getting our wrist bands at that late hour? I know finding a decent tent spot etc will be hell at that stage but we don't mind once we can get in!

Cheers.

I'm in the same boat as Dien but I'm going in a campervan. Would anyone be able to tell me if there will be any issues getting into the campervan area at this time?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

I'm in the same boat as Dien but I'm going in a campervan. Would anyone be able to tell me if there will be any issues getting into the campervan area at this time?

Thanks.

Campervan site is open since yesterday at 4pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Anyone have an idea of the travel time down by car from Dublin? Leaving at about 6 which in itself is probably a bad plan :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭BandMember

Sorry beansy!! Didn't mean to freak you out. :( I was only messing but reading back it probably does seem a bit mad alright... I happened to be reading a series of funny posts you made at the time and was laughing at them as they were like something I would do. Anyway, my apologies.

Right, time to hit the road! To use a great line from a great movie, let's go to work..... (puts on sunglasses coolly and strolls towards the car as Little Green Bag plays in the background)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

Does the Janis Joplin camping have any whirligigs or fairground stuff? Looking for somewhere quiet to set up?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Stoooopid blue skies getting out hopes up yesterday, it frickin miserable in Dublin now. Hope Laois is faring better!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cb400sf

Hey Guys,
    Is Clashfinder the best place to print out a timetable or id there somewhere better? Do they not put up the 'one page does all' timetable on the EP website any more? I know they have the App now but that's no good to me coz no way am i bringing my battery muncher of a phone with me, id be lucky to get until this afternoon out of it!!
    Thanks ppl.....v v v excited!!! Cant wait to get outa stupid work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Gaspode wrote: »
    Stoooopid blue skies getting out hopes up yesterday, it frickin miserable in Dublin now. Hope Laois is faring better!

'Fraid not. Miserable here.

Sure look, it'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Finally stopped raining in limerick can even see a bit of blue sky so hopefully its starting to change just about to leave have a good one people

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

BandMember wrote: »
    Sorry beansy!! Didn't mean to freak you out. :( I was only messing but reading back it probably does seem a bit mad alright... I happened to be reading a series of funny posts you made at the time and was laughing at them as they were like something I would do. Anyway, my apologies.

Right, time to hit the road! To use a great line from a great movie, let's go to work..... (puts on sunglasses coolly and strolls towards the car as Little Green Bag plays in the background)

Wasnt genuinely freaked more surprised! ! Any ways make sure you come up the salty dog at 5 for the boards.ie meet up. Im in the white hat with a green band on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Finally stopped raining in limerick can even see a bit of blue sky so hopefully its starting to change just about to leave have a good one people

scratch that its just got biblical here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

timmywex wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea of the travel time down by car from Dublin? Leaving at about 6 which in itself is probably a bad plan :cool:

little over an hour i think if the road is clear

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

packed..at least..thanks to all those who provided checklists of essentials!! you saved us a ton of hassle!!

have the best time all of yis!! well be in front of the sound desk for most of saturday so hopefully see yis there!!

lets do this :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement