Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

On the bus. Rain is a bit mad.

Clear dammit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

One hour left in work, aaaaargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

little over an hour i think if the road is clear

Yeah but EP traffic usually starts backing up at the N80 exit around Portloaise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I'm heading down to it now :) have a great weekend everybody, stay safe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

sumtings wrote: »
    Does the Janis Joplin camping have any whirligigs or fairground stuff? Looking for somewhere quiet to set up?

Funfair is beside Hendrix.

Weather report from the site - misty rain, ground is pretty solid aside from the high traffic areas, walkways in between campsites are muddy but not stuck in the mud type of muddy, more so a surface mud. Hope everyone brought decent footwear.

Super excited, couldn't give a poo about the weather.

Just want to say fair play to all the Tour de Picnic crew. I feel like I did a marathon from the carpark to the site, nevermind what they do.

Enjoy everyone, logging off for the weekend. Hope you all have an amazing time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

Goldigga wrote: »
    Campervan site is open since yesterday at 4pm :)

That's what I thought, lucky its a small camper I'm driving, I'll wedge it in somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

suppose i should actually get packing and get me arse on the road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭enricoh

anyone know if the mayo kerry match is shown anywhere in the picnic- i looked at the gaeilge tent website n they are showing dub donegal but no mention of the other match. am hoping it was done before the draw

if not is it easy to get to stradbally, walking or taxi preferably, cheers for any info folks n have a cracking weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Just landed in portlaoise having a few beers before i head over..good news is its stopped raining here so lets hope it stays away now.

• Advertisement

enricoh wrote: »
    anyone know if the mayo kerry match is shown anywhere in the picnic- i looked at the gaeilge tent website n they are showing dub donegal but no mention of the other match. am hoping it was done before the draw

if not is it easy to get to stradbally, walking or taxi preferably, cheers for any info folks n have a cracking weekend

its a handy walk to stradbally from the site as far as i remember anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

enricoh wrote: »

You'll get to see it in Nappers, not that far a walk, say 20 minutes (sober walk) 30 minutes( if your an extra from The Walking Dead), i'll be watching that foreign game on Sunday at it :D Spurs V Pool at 1.30 YNWA!!!!!!

You'll get to see it in Nappers, not that far a walk, say 20 minutes (sober walk) 30 minutes( if your an extra from The Walking Dead), i'll be watching that foreign game on Sunday at it :D Spurs V Pool at 1.30 YNWA!!!!!!

Il be there for that game too..COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭enricoh

nappers and 30 minutes it is so! ta

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Holy s@@t after a serious serious walk finally made it to pink moon and thank god we booked here , mud bath boys and girls.Have a F@@king ball everyone, and stay safe . Let the madness begin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Graham1978 wrote: »
    Holy s@@t after a serious serious walk finally made it to pink moon and thank god we booked here , mud bath boys and girls.Have a F@@king ball everyone, and stay safe . Let the madness begin

You're missing out on the 'banter' :pac: #soaked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

So who's still on for the salty dog meetup?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

moonflower wrote: »
    So who's still on for the salty dog meetup?

Ill be there. White hat, green band on it. Grey rain jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Ill be there. White hat, green band on it. Grey rain jacket

There now, dc blue and green raincoat and a green bobble beanie!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

Came in here to have a peek at how you's are getting on. Big mistake, I am now severely depressed and jealous. Have a great time you b*stards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

One of the lads had to swing around,forgot his ticket..do you need the hard copy of the ticket or will the barcode on your phone do?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

Anyone at salty dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

WellThen? wrote: »
    Came in here to have a peek at how you's are getting on. Big mistake, I am now severely depressed and jealous. Have a great time you b*stards.

I'm the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

O sunday cant come quick enough :D
    What's it like??? Any hints, tips, things to avoid etc.....want cram so much into a day!!! What's prices like this year with food, drinks etc etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

too pooped to picnic tonight. Will get a good sleep and head in early tmw. Sad to miss tuneyards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

björk - it's oh so quiet: http://youtu.be/htobTBlCvUU

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭godfrey

** STREAMING **
    Anyone know of any video streams from EP for tonight?

Cheers campers...

g

Can anyone suggest where I could pick up a tent in Dublin in the morning..
    Pure last minute here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

Holy god! Foals amazing! Pet shop boys
    Hmmmm james Murphy class. Tune yards super still more to go! Fecked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Ran back to tent for a can cos bars are closed. Tune yards were jammers and unreal,!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement